News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

Given my neighbor's history of attacking me without provocation, the Austrian Armed Forces are obviously necessary for the defense of the realm.  :bowler:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

katmai

Tamas cancel your trip I'm going through mp withdrawls.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

I could not play this Sunday anyway - I have basketball games.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on March 12, 2010, 06:12:24 PM
Tamas cancel your trip I'm going through mp withdrawls.

That would explain why no one can understand your speech.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Alcibiades

I can't wait until you come back and play with us Kat.   :hug:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 12, 2010, 08:19:08 PM
I can't wait until you come back and play with us Kat.   :hug:

I'm back and rdy to go for next sunday.

:)

it sucked that work on sunday was  for about the hours we normally play, but got paid for full day anyways.

Solmyr

Question: Should we take into use this entire fix pack for the 27 Feb beta? http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464548

We already use the French mission fix but the rest of this stuff looks good as well.

Berkut

Looks like I will probably need a sub this Sunday - apparently there is something going on relating to one of my progeny and their birthday, or some such nonsense.

And get this - apparently *I* am expected to participate in some fashion!

Can you believe that???
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Anyone in the other game available?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

I am here for this Sunday so you yankee bastards (and you Katmai) better not abandon this for your other little middle-of-the-night game.

Find a sub for Berk, fast :P

katmai

WTF, I'm as Yankee bastard as any of those other Americans. I had at least three family members fight fir union in civil war.

katmai

katmai

And I seriously question Berks commitment when he chooses a birthday over us, not like there won't be others to go to. :rolleyes:

Alcibiades