News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by Martinus, December 14, 2009, 06:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 16, 2015, 12:22:48 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 16, 2015, 11:51:46 AM
Arizona? Wow, how did such a shitty state get so many fans?

They don't like moisture or people with brown skin(which rules out New Mexico and west Texas).

Pretty sure everybody has brown skin after living in Arizona for a few years.  Of course this does not explain John McCain :hmm: he must never go outside.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on February 16, 2015, 06:36:55 PM
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Once you adjust from no longer being in New England you start to notice Kentucky is not the tropical paradise you thought it was?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Dude I have over a foot of snow outside... do you know how rare that is here?  Most years, we don't get a foot of snow the entire winter.  Hell, this is the first real snowfall we've had all winter this year.

I just spent A LOT of time shoveling. :mad:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on February 16, 2015, 06:58:51 PM
Dude I have over a foot of snow outside... do you know how rare that is here?  Most years, we don't get a foot of snow the entire winter.  Hell, this is the first real snowfall we've had all winter this year.

I just spent A LOT of time shoveling. :mad:
Don't you wish you were back in Boston right about now?

Caliga

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I had some green tea.  I'm relaxed now. :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on February 16, 2015, 06:58:51 PM

Question:  did your gas prices spike over the last 48 or 72 hours? I noticed that, once the forecast models were expecting 6"-8" tonight, the gas prices spiked almost .10/gallon between yesterday and this morning here.

katmai

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 09, 2015, 03:06:38 PM
We still have grass sticking out above the snow.  Very unusual for here.
yep we are on pace for least snowfall for winter ever.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2015, 12:44:49 AM
Question:  did your gas prices spike over the last 48 or 72 hours? I noticed that, once the forecast models were expecting 6"-8" tonight, the gas prices spiked almost .10/gallon between yesterday and this morning here.
:hmm: I didn't notice.  Think when I last filled up, which was on Saturday, gas was 2.19/gallon.

dps

Quote from: Valmy on February 16, 2015, 06:51:35 PM
Pretty sure everybody has brown skin after living in Arizona for a few years.  Of course this does not explain John McCain :hmm: he must never go outside.

Probably, like most Senators, he actually lives in DC. 

The last 60 years of his life, I don't think Robert C. Byrd set foot in WV except to campaign.  And he had one of the most secure of secure seats, so he didn't have to campaign much.

Anyway, we actually got some snow overnight, our first of the winter.  There was a tiny bit of accumulation, maybe a half inch.  Unfortunately, there's like an inch of ice over that.

Caliga

The latest US snow cover map from The Weather Channel is pretty insane:

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/l/USKY1385:1:US?animation=true

Seriously.... 6-12 inches on the ground in Newport News and Fayetteville, Arkansas?  :wacko:

Valmy

Fayetteville is in the mountains...so there is that.