News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

COD:Modern Battlefield 2

Started by CountDeMoney, November 11, 2009, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Marathon, Cold-Blooded and Ninja.  You're invisible to everything.  Damned annoying.
Most of my rigs are akimbo Rangers, just for those fucks.

CountDeMoney

I had 5 kills at once with a Javelin this morning on the Sub Base map.  Once you start learning where they spawn, it's cake.

Alcibiades

Yeah, I can't/don't use it any more, and I screw myself over a lot because of it now.  Lot's of missed knife kills now.   :blush:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

I read that you can knife from like 2 meters away. In general, the expert gamers (meaning teenagers and 20-somethings who are way better at this than you old people) are complaining a lot about a few über combos making all the other perks a waste of slots and time. I think I will pass.

DGuller

Quote from: lustindarkness on December 06, 2009, 11:17:28 PM
Try Commando instead of Ninja, you can stab from way farther away.
I did, but Ninja pro works better.  It makes you completely sound-proof, which means that you can afford to get closer.  I've been able to stab just fine without Commando.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2009, 11:37:04 PM
Marathon, Cold-Blooded and Ninja.  You're invisible to everything.  Damned annoying.
Most of my kills don't get off a shot (although shotguns are a bane if they do start firing).  I actually have a pretty decent kill-to-death ratio when I'm knifing around.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on December 07, 2009, 04:07:21 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2009, 11:37:04 PM
Most of my kills don't get off a shot (although shotguns are a bane if they do start firing).  I actually have a pretty decent kill-to-death ratio when I'm knifing around.

I've made it to 4-star general without resorting to such Pacman tactics.  So there. :COD4blurgh:

DGuller

I do wonder now whether the key is the knifing, or the marathon/lightweight letting you get a position on most of your enemies.  I wonder if gunning people down with a silenced P90 would work as well as knifing them.

DGuller

One of the nicest things about knifing people is running through a claymore and stabbing the wise guy who planted it before it even goes off.  Tee-hee, not much flanking protection, is it?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on December 07, 2009, 06:34:47 AM
One of the nicest things about knifing people is running through a claymore and stabbing the wise guy who planted it before it even goes off.  Tee-hee, not much flanking protection, is it?

No, but for every knifer that avoids them, they still catch 3 noobs.  And that's good enough for me.

DGuller

How often do you get someone with a claymore?  The suckiest thing about them is that they have some kind of ESP with the guy who planted it, and they die when the guy dies.

Alcibiades

What's your K:D?  Mine's 1.39 and only getting better.  My best two games were 16 kills for 1, and 48 for 9.   :cool:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 07, 2009, 09:17:47 AM
What's your K:D?  Mine's 1.39  and only getting better.  My best two games were 16 kills for 1, and 48 for 9.   :cool:
Mine is about 0.8, if my memory serves me.

How do you typically fight?

Alcibiades

ACR, roaming around.  Some times I play with the 240, but it just doesn't hit hard enough.  Kills my accuracy too, was at 21% before I started playing with that.  :weep:

Lucidor

Quote from: Tamas on December 07, 2009, 02:31:35 AM
I read that you can knife from like 2 meters away. In general, the expert gamers (meaning teenagers and 20-somethings who are way better at this than you old people) are complaining a lot about a few über combos making all the other perks a waste of slots and time. I think I will pass.

Says the guy whose country's unique unit in MTW2 is battlefield assassins... :)