News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009-2010 Season

Started by Zoupa, September 19, 2009, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

Vancouver won big last night. I don't think Colorado is all that really. early success in a season can often be just that. That said I think it's going to be a nail biter kind of year for Canucks fans. they are either Hot or Cold it seems.
:p

Grey Fox

I don't want to talk about it.

Atleast, the traitor is injured.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Bluejackets loaned whiny Nikita Filatov to a Moscow team for the year. I don't know why the Bluejackets even bother with the Russians anymore. Fuckers are crybabies.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

saskganesh

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on November 15, 2009, 02:33:04 PM
Vancouver won big last night. I don't think Colorado is all that really. early success in a season can often be just that. That said I think it's going to be a nail biter kind of year for Canucks fans. they are either Hot or Cold it seems.

Canuck fans are like Leaf fans are like Habs fans.

they tend to overanalyse and make total seasonal projections based on the very last game played. they panic quickly and recover even quicker.
humans were created in their own image

HVC

What's up with this Toronto-Carolina game. 2 last second goals, one by each team, to tie it up. The leafs can't even seem to beat Carolina for gods sake.

That, and the refs suck.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: HVC on November 19, 2009, 09:48:50 PM
That, and the Leafs suck.
fyp.

The best part of it is that you really can't defend them.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2009, 09:59:17 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 19, 2009, 09:48:50 PM
That, and the Leafs suck.
fyp.

The best part of it is that you really can't defend them.
I'm not trying too. they do suck. what i love (hate?) about leafs fans is that they always blame the goalie. doesn't matter how good the goalie is if your defense isn't there.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Neil

Quote from: HVC on November 19, 2009, 10:01:16 PM
I'm not trying too.
The Leafs aren't trying, and you aren't too?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2009, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 19, 2009, 10:01:16 PM
I'm not trying too.
The Leafs aren't trying, and you aren't too?
:P too, to, it's the sound that counts :lol:

What can i say, i'm a true fan. i bitch, but i still love.

Ed Anger

MOTHERFUCKING BLUEJACKETS.  :mad: I finally get tickets this year since the team is expected to do well, and they play like the chump team from Mutant league hockey. Ed...ANGRY.

Also, Bruins made a deal with Satan.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

BuddhaRhubarb

bandwagon getting full in Vancouver these days. people due to fall off soon though, I'm sure. Games have been entertaining mostly though this last while. That's really all I need from Hockey.

Delirium

I like the season so far, up until fairly recently there wasn't a single team completely out of the playoff picture but now you would probably have to count out the Oilers, Canes and Leafs unless they get something miraculous going. I'm especially impressed with the way the Sabres are going this year, I like them more and more. Unfortunately the god amongst mortals King Hank stands completely alone on Broadway this year...
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Neil

The mood around Edmonton is moderately hillarious.

BuddhaRhubarb

I bet. Tough year for the Oilers. There's always old glory and mullets to remember fondly.

Delirium

They should persuade Messier to come out of retirement.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan