News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on December 11, 2015, 10:19:25 PM
I bet she crushes men to death with her legs like in Golden Eye.

I would dare not dispute that point, sir.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: 11B4V on December 11, 2015, 10:06:16 PM
Oh, no tats either Seedy and Yi, you bunch of girls.

Now you're just making up stupid shit GI.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Maybe he's confusing you with Ed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

QuoteK-Pop group Oh My Girl detained at LA airport on suspicion of being sex workers

A pop group has flown back to South Korea after officials in Los Angeles thought they might be sex workers.

The eight members were travelling to America for an album cover shoot but were detained for 15 hours in customs.

A statement from the group's record company, WM Entertainment, said authorities held them after going through their costumes and props.

"They seem to have mistaken them as sex workers," said a spokesman.

Oh My Girl, who formed in March, are thought to be back in South Korean capital Seoul after being released by officials at Los Angeles International Airport.

I wonder what kind of costumes and props they brought.  :lol:

Tonitrus

Another reason to hate Homeland Security.  :mad:

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on December 12, 2015, 05:25:14 AM
I have a new hobby: watching Mexican weather forecasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nbehfHbDc&feature=youtu.be

I wish I had a firm grasp of the subject.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

The Gambia now an Islamic republic, says President Yahya Jammeh

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/12/gambia-now-an-islamic-republic-says-president-yahya-jammeh

QuoteThe blogger Sidi Sanneh, a former foreign minister who has become a US-based dissident, said: "Starved of development funds because of his deplorable human rights record and economic mismanagement, Jammeh is looking towards the Arab world as substitute for and source of development aid."

:hmm:

Allahu Akbar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 12, 2015, 03:10:01 AM
Maybe he's confusing you with Ed.

He better be. Tats on a chick:  :yuk:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on December 12, 2015, 05:25:14 AM
I have a new hobby: watching Mexican weather forecasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nbehfHbDc&feature=youtu.be

I thought you said a while back that Latino chicks didn't do it for you. :hmm:

Syt

I make the occasional exception.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

Josquius

Malaysia tomorrow.
I hear the food is good.
No idea what it is
██████
██████
██████