News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on October 24, 2009, 02:36:52 PM
And they are that hyped up because the only all soccer channel I know here is Fox Soccer...and that Fox says it all...

I'd rather have some angry feminist channel than that shitty soccer channel. Nobody gives a flying fuck or it wouldn't be buried on 619 on DirectTV.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Made the mistake of going to Kmart to pick up some power steering fluid.  On the way in I saw a young pregnant girl smoking a cigarette.  Nearly lost it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 24, 2009, 03:58:55 PM
Made the mistake of going to Kmart to pick up some power steering fluid.  On the way in I saw a young pregnant girl smoking a cigarette.  Nearly lost it.

Hot.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2009, 03:15:08 PM
And they are that hyped up because the only all soccer channel I know here is Fox Soccer...and that Fox says it all...

I'd rather have some angry feminist channel than that shitty soccer channel. Nobody gives a flying fuck or it wouldn't be buried on 619 on DirectTV.

Too many useless channels. Hundreds will be purged when I assume chairmanship of the FCC.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 24, 2009, 04:39:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2009, 03:15:08 PM

Too many useless channels. Hundreds will be purged when I assume chairmanship of the FCC.

I went through the lineups and just started blocking them.

The Homo channel? Gone
Fox soccer? Gone
Fuel and G4, the channels for 14-18 year old retards? Gone

Noggin... ADDED TO FAVORITES. BLUES CLUES IS ON!

FunkMonk

G4 does have one thing for it:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Yeah but Ed's balls are in his wife's purse now so he doesn't care.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

Did I ever mention I once saw a teenage mom feeding her one-year-old kid a bottle?

The bottle had Coke (or Pepsi) in it.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on October 24, 2009, 04:56:22 PM
Yeah but Ed's balls are in his wife's purse now so he doesn't care.

At least somebody is fondling my balls on a daily basis.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 24, 2009, 04:51:52 PM
G4 does have one thing for it:

That might have been funny. When I was 15.

PDH

That is the reason why America is failing now. Back in the 50s and 60s women were required to smoke when pregnant. We have become a weak nation.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I give my children crack.

katmai

Ed Anger

katmai