Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

:lol:

That was never in history of the World pt. I
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2009, 07:57:33 PM
Actually, I would just take it from you in that condition. 
And then I'd fuck your wife.
And then I would put your children under the knife, so you would know your seed is wiped out forever.

Yeah.
That didn't work out for Magua.  I doubt it'd work out for you.  The dad of the Portuguese guy who will end up diddling Ed's daughters will kill your ass with a cool axe/sword thing.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Korea

Quote from: HVC on October 26, 2009, 03:40:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 03:30:19 PM
Quote from: Korea on October 26, 2009, 02:26:08 PM
I think I'm sick. :( My tummy sure hurts.

I've got a cure for that.
You've "cured" your wife plenty. You don't need anotehr childbride popping out your progeny :D

:lol:
I want my mother fucking points!

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2009, 07:43:07 PM
Quote from: Tamas on October 26, 2009, 05:15:17 PM
If Ed was a king of some feudal country, people would already be stockpiling supplies for the inevitable multi-faction civil war his death would trigger

<on deathbed>

The crown goes to...the strongest!

You should do a King Lear.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HisMajestyBOB

I just learned my name here could be a Twin Peaks reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_BOB

Huh.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

If Ed was a king of some feudal country, people would already be stockpiling supplies for the inevitable multi-faction civil war his death would trigger

I would Remain loyal to King Monkey.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Josephus

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 27, 2009, 12:10:32 AM
I just learned my name here could be a Twin Peaks reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_BOB

Huh.

Bob is not a highly unusual name. ;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on October 27, 2009, 12:52:49 AM

I would Remain loyal to King Monkey.

I would make you a duke.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Monoriu

Wife sent me to buy a baked pork chop rice box.  She was unhappy when I presented exactly what she wanted to her. 

"I can always be 100%, sure, certain, that this is the ONLY thing I'll get.  No drinks.  No sidedishes.  No veggies.  No soup.  No surprises.  NO NOTHING.  One rice box for you and me.  Greeeat."

She talks just like my bosses.  Different context, same kind of logic.  She has potential. 

Razgovory

I wonder if the people of Hong Kong are really a lively bunch and we only get reports of it through the robot Mono.

"Come on Mono, live a little"

"Does not compute!  Does not Compute!"

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on October 27, 2009, 11:01:30 AM
I wonder if the people of Hong Kong are really a lively bunch and we only get reports of it through the robot Mono.

"Come on Mono, live a little"

"Does not compute!  Does not Compute!"

Mono is our Small Wonder :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

It seems everyone has spotify but me. :(
I wana it! BLaaaahhhhh!
I'm even considering once I get my loan (ha, if I ever do) actually paying for it for a month just to get an account
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Beat Sunderland 7-0 as Arsenal in FIFA 10.   :P
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.