News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2013, 10:20:48 PM
I caught two little shits attempting to hang a cat by its neck over a chain link fence with a rope once; walked one of the little bastards to his house so he could explain what he did to his mother.
Moms filed a discourtesy report on me.

Did it contain something to the effect of her baby not ever doin' nuffin' like that?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Something like that, yeah.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2013, 10:24:14 PM

You know, it's not surprising you turned into the misanthrope you are today.

Ideologue

Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2013, 09:16:22 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 10, 2013, 07:58:17 PM
You write okay, but when I notice unnecessary verbiage, there is clearly some kinks that need to be worked out.  Also, my impression is that your scholarship blows due to your biases, erupting upon the page as they do into total apologiae, if not straight-up Civil War fan fiction; this also means your education blows, because you're not having your biases beaten out of you.
He's not a serious scholar though.  He doesn't really care about his scholarship.

Then at least he's in line with society.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Do you think you could have gotten away with executing him on the spot, like a Mega City One judge?  If so, do you not regret your Mike-esque half-measure?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on April 10, 2013, 10:45:34 PM

Do you think you could have gotten away with executing him on the spot, like a Mega City One judge?  If so, do you not regret your Mike-esque half-measure?

I just have to content myself with the very real possibility that those kids are either in prison or dead by now.

Josquius

His owner was detained but will not be charged with a crime because he may have dementia, officials said. He told investigators he didn't want the dog but didn't know what to do with him.

No excuse, hang the fucker. Did he have a top hat and curly moustache per chance?

And lol at the Jedi dog.
██████
██████
██████

Capetan Mihali

I've got the goddamned fucking "Skidamarink ee-dink ee-dink, skidamarink ee-doo" song stuck in my head for unknown reasons.   :wacko:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on April 10, 2013, 10:31:22 PM

Anyone who works around people gets that way.

If I only had the weaponry, I'd have them all culled.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2013, 11:23:04 PM

A force of B-29s? :)
Kinemalogue

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on April 10, 2013, 11:24:21 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2013, 11:23:04 PM

A force of B-29s? :)
Not enough.  Besides, air bombing isn't deadly enough to destroy mankind.  Some things are better done with small arms, or atomics if you're short on time.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Syt on April 10, 2013, 12:34:04 AM

I presume Asmer is supposed to mean Asthma.

Sucks to your assmar, Piggy!
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Liep

Locked out teachers demonstrating in front of parliament. 2 weeks so far of empty schools.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

derspiess

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 10, 2013, 11:22:06 PM
I've got the goddamned fucking "Skidamarink ee-dink ee-dink, skidamarink ee-doo" song stuck in my head for unknown reasons.   :wacko:

My daughter tortures me with that song when she watches it 5 times in a row on youtube.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall