News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Libby's? Ugh. Shopping at a dollar store?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

And it is emergency supply anyways. It isn't like I eat it every day. Or any day.

But if the power goes out for 3+ days? I'm slamming the stuff down.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Add a little Tabasco and you're golden.

Ideologue

I thought Hormel made a good potted meat.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DGuller

Quote from: 11B4V on March 12, 2013, 09:11:33 PM
:yucky:

You know things aren't going to be good when your food needs to be labeled "food product".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on March 12, 2013, 09:51:05 PM

They make great hot dog chili.  Not too liquidy.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2013, 10:07:30 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 12, 2013, 09:51:05 PM

They make great hot dog chili.  Not too liquidy.

One thing that sucks is that I only ate chili dogs, and any kind of hamburger, for like four years before I went vegetarian.  I hated them when I was a kid, when I was even more ridiculously picky about food than I am now.  I must've been a nightmare.

Anyway, Hormel's vegetarian chili is kind of shitty out of the can, but if you add in hot sauce, it's pretty great.

Their actual meat-and-hot-sauce-included chili I recall being excellent.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

11B4V

This shit was great, Cant find it around here anymore.

Update. Found out why I havent seen it.

http://www.foodpoisonjournal.com/food-poisoning-watch/castleberrys-expands-voluntary-recall-of-hot-dog-chili-sauce-and-canned-meat-products/

garbon

Just saw Candie Bergen on SNL. Girl is looking rough. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.