Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 08, 2015, 04:32:18 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 08, 2015, 04:29:22 PM
Perhaps "Great" as in large? :)

Venti Satan. 

How could you miss that one?

I never get larger than a grande. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 08, 2015, 04:31:28 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 08, 2015, 04:20:01 PM
Hey, Raz, you victim-blaming piece of shit, why has the US have muslim terrorists pilot planes into skyscrapers - unlike any other Western nation. Surely you must be doing something wrong, right?

Because we're the biggest military supporter of Israel, and have a tremendous number of Jews.  Something Poland doesn't, I would suspect.

You would be surprised.  :ph34r:

Malthus

I prefer my Satans to be awesome and faustian, not dispensed by a bored, tattooed barrista.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on January 08, 2015, 04:35:11 PM
I prefer my Satans to be awesome and faustian, not dispensed by a bored, tattooed barrista.  :(

To paraphrase a classic, I prefer my Satans well hung.

Siege

Quote from: Malthus on January 08, 2015, 04:10:53 PM
To hear them tell it, the religious nutters who took over the Iranian revolution derived their power from manipulating the uneducated masses. It is a symptom of poverty and backwardness in a time of political upheaveal - think of what would happen to gays in America, if there was a revolution and right-wing "Tea Party" fundies seized power. To these Iranians, the "authentic Persia" is represented by Persia's high culture and history - not the bozos running the place now.

Whoa, let the TP alone. Are you gonna made me google the educational level of TP members?
I remember it was higher than the general population. And the TP certainly includes a diverse population.

And TP stands for Tea Party, not toilet paper.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

But see, that's precisely where you'd find him, because that's where you'd least expect him.  Because he deals in deceit and subterfuge.  And whipped cream.  With little chocolate shavings on top.

Jacob

Quote from: Malthus on January 08, 2015, 04:10:53 PM
The thing you should not lose sight of is that Muslims, like any peoples, are actually quite variable - a lot depends on such things as class, education, and personal history.

Yeah.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 08, 2015, 04:43:01 PM

But see, that's precisely where you'd find him, because that's where you'd least expect him.  Because he deals in deceit and subterfuge.  And whipped cream.  With little chocolate shavings on top.

It's not chocolate.  :secret:

garbon

What about?

He's pretty fabulous.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

:lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Khalid Albaih is full of shit.

Malthus

For $8 a cup? I'm voting for God.  :mad:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 08, 2015, 04:53:22 PM
Khalid Albaih is full of shit.

You don't think there are Muslims who feel that non-Muslims view them as enemies and as abettors of radical Islamicist terrorists, while at the same time the radical Islamicist terrorists view them as enemies and as abettors of the secular values of the infidels?

Or did you get something else from the drawing?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on January 08, 2015, 04:58:45 PM
You don't think there are Muslims who feel that non-Muslims view them as enemies and as abettors of radical Islamicist terrorists, while at the same time the radical Islamicist terrorists view them as enemies and as abettors of the secular values of the infidels?

Or did you get something else from the drawing?

What I got from the drawing is that feeling is accurate.