NCAA Basketball 2014-2015 (This may help ease the pain)

Started by PDH, November 02, 2014, 10:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 19, 2015, 11:38:38 AM
What is Larry Brown doing at SMU anyway?  Was he caught with his hand in the cookie jar?

No idea. Maybe he just wanted a cushy mid major job to close out his career and stop having to move every three seasons.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Iowa State :bleeding:

See my bracket would have been blown up right there.

I hope Baylor does not also blow it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

PDH

I knew I should not have rooted for a non-U of Kansas Big 12 team in the NCAAs.   :(
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Do you hear that, Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when Texas lost in the second round with Kevin Durant. Everyone who supports Iowa State makes it now.

Valmy

Butler makes Texas look like they have never played Basketball before in their lives.

Baylor is sucking it up.

Can anybody in this league play this damn game?

Valmy

God damn you NCAA selection committee for doing this to me. I could have just seen Texas lose in the NIT last night...but nooooo have to send Texas to NCAAs to get humiliated by Butler. This game has been a disaster so far, a perfect display of all of Barnes' failures as a coach.

UAB players saying Iowa State looked worn out and tired.

Valmy

Ok Holmes getting hot from three keeping us in the game. Because that is totally the logical strategy when you are much taller and longer than your opponent. Launch threes! Half of our shots are threes. FML.

PDH

Buck up.  It could have been like Colorado State losing as the number 1 seed in the NIT by 10...

HA HA!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on March 19, 2015, 02:34:19 PM
Buck up.  It could have been like Colorado State losing as the number 1 seed in the NIT by 10...

HA HA!

Well they sure showed the selection committee.

Dear Hod what a painful half of Basketball. Texas' freak run of threes got them back in it at least. Just horrible basketball.

Meanwhile Baylor cannot decide if they want to blow this game or not. Right now they seem to be going with 'yes'.

Valmy

And Baylor blows it. They really earned that one to.

Two #3 seeds down. How are everybody's brackets doing?

Admiral Yi

Valmy

frunk

Quote from: Valmy on March 19, 2015, 02:52:16 PM
And Baylor blows it. They really earned that one to.

Two #3 seeds down. How are everybody's brackets doing?

In the Languish bracket everyone is tied at 1 right out of 3.

Valmy

Just...just...I don't even know what to say.

This game needs to have yakety sax playing in the background.

Fortunately Butler is cold shooting and is too short to score inside.

PDH

My God - Texas is like a longer, more athletic Wyoming that goes through periods of complete brain death.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM