Papa John's CEO Apologizes for Delivery Man's Racist Rant

Started by Syt, May 28, 2013, 01:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Another butt-hurt piece of shit angry over not getting tipped:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/05/pizza-hut-delivery-man-urinates_n_2078748.html

:D

Seriously, if tips make or break your livelihood try getting a non-loser job instead.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on May 30, 2013, 03:22:04 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/05/pizza-hut-delivery-man-urinates_n_2078748.html

Seriously, if tips make or break your livelihood try getting a non-loser job instead.

According to the article he was a former Pizza Hut employee.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

Is this what you told all your exboyfriends just before they left? :hmm:

DontSayBanana

It *usually* isn't that big a deal.  The average income for a delivery driver is $12-14 an hour after tips.

In my case, I made $6.15 an hour the entire time I was on the clock, I got a $0.90 run fee each time I left the store with an order, and the tips were mine and mine alone.  The Pizza Hut paid their drivers $7.25 (minimum wage- tip credit workers can be paid below minimum provided tips have made up the difference at the end of the week), but no run fee, so I made more in an hour if I got two or three stops close to the restaurant.
Experience bij!

Richard Hakluyt

I'm trying to imagine a world in which there are no "losers" and we all do "non-loser" jobs  :hmm:

I suspect we would be totally fucked and all die of starvation/hypothermia/whatever within 12 months.

katmai

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 30, 2013, 06:19:48 PM
I'm trying to imagine a world in which there are no "losers" and we all do "non-loser" jobs  :hmm:

I suspect we would be totally fucked and all die of starvation/hypothermia/whatever within 12 months.

The world needs ditch diggers too.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

ide has starved to death
Lettow has died of dysentery
Jaron has died of parasites
Mart has been dragged through the streets
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

We'll just have robots do the work for us!  And robots to build the robots.  And robots to repair the robots when they break. 

:hmm:

Caliga

I can warm my house with firewood and feast on the apples on my trees and when they run out, the weeds in my garden! :showoff:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Cal dies when scavengers come a knocking and he drops his magazine?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 30, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

Is this what you told all your exboyfriends just before they left? :hmm:
:o  :lmfao:

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 30, 2013, 06:24:54 PM

ide has starved to death
Lettow has died of dysentery
Jaron has died of parasites
Mart has been dragged through the streets

Well, at least my death is flattering. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)