News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2016, 07:49:52 PM
It's going to be just too goddamned hot for this bullshit.

63 and sunny here.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 11, 2016, 09:59:01 PM

63 and sunny here.

Go catch six hot ones center mass from Fed hating survivalist militia nuts.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2016, 11:05:43 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 11, 2016, 09:59:01 PM

63 and sunny here.

Go catch six hot ones center mass from Fed hating survivalist militia nuts.

I have contract security for that. :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 02:32:47 PM

You're going to have to leave the lobby sometime.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 05:11:26 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2016, 02:32:47 PM

You're going to have to leave the lobby sometime.
I blend well.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

garbon

Surely, you could just find it under the hood? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

11B4V

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

celedhring

I think that in general we're doing well in the West. Yes, there's always the "lone gunman breaking through and causing death" attack (and even those are somewhat sparse given how tragically easy they are to pull off), but fortunately we haven't had another London, Madrid or 9/11 in a decade now. Long it may continue.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2016, 12:44:42 AM
Bodes ill for the Dems

After a Muslim and son of Muslim immigrants shoots up 50+ people in a major swing state, I wonder who the people support - someone who wants to open borders and wishes everybody a happy Ramadan or someone who wants to keep America safe.  :hmm: