News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

Dear lord. Has Clinton's support crashed far faster and earlier in Iowa and New Hampshire now than in 2008?

Latest poll has Sanders beating Clinton by 10 points in Iowa and 22 points in New Hampshire.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/09/13/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-cbs-battleground-poll/

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Phillip V

And where the hell is Bill Clinton?  Are they keeping him in a cage?

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on September 13, 2015, 08:24:12 PM
Dear lord. Has Clinton's support crashed far faster and earlier in Iowa and New Hampshire now than in 2008?

Latest poll has Sanders beating Clinton by 10 points in Iowa and 22 points in New Hampshire.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/09/13/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-cbs-battleground-poll/

Wait WTH?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Wow, but still early. I'll be shocked if Hillary is not the Dems candidate.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Berkut on September 12, 2015, 03:16:17 PM
Quote from: Syt on September 12, 2015, 12:11:40 PM
From my perspective, Bernie Sanders is the only non-insane potential candidate so far.

Sanders, Clinton, Kucinich are all pretty sane.

You mean Kasich? :unsure:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 11, 2015, 07:52:21 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 11, 2015, 07:31:39 PM
It's a tight race between him and Gilmore.

I don't even know who Gilmore is.  :lol:

Former Virginia governor; when I hear his name I think "car tax" so I think he repealed it or something and made a big deal about it. I only know who he is because I'm from Virginia. -_-

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on September 13, 2015, 09:18:29 PM

Wait WTH?
Hill can still win if she manages to maintain her strangelhold on African American voters.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Trump continues to enjoy support from the radical right.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 13, 2015, 10:58:38 PM

Hill can still win if she manages to maintain her strangelhold on African American voters.

Damn it Tim, are you suggesting Hillary use the Eric Garner strategy?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on September 13, 2015, 10:59:00 PM
Trump continues to enjoy support from the radical right.

I think the religious right is coalescing behind Carson.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

The Goobber fest is on....er.....GOP debate. Hell even a GOP debate sounds like a contradiction.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

Anyone watching this? Because its good shit. Watching Graham slap down Santorum is great.

Although Graham continuously calling for a Holy Crusade is a bit disconcerting.