News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2015, 12:54:44 PM
Sanders gets crushed by Hillary in every category except white liberals...well that is probably who is voting in the democratic primary in Iowa.

Regardless, I think Hill was leading by 20 not that long ago.  A huge development.

Phillip V

Rick Perry just surrendered.  Bets on who's next?  :)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

Graham and Jindal are running on fumes as well.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Graham had a funny broadside shot at his felloOP GOPer's supporting the jailed civil servant.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: 11B4V on September 12, 2015, 12:05:27 AM
Graham had a funny broadside shot at his felloOP GOPer's supporting the jailed civil servant.

Oh yeah, what'd he say?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Phillip V

Lindsey Graham more funny on The Onion.

Lindsey Graham Struggling To Stay Awake While Driving Empty Campaign Bus Overnight To Next Event

http://www.theonion.com/article/lindsey-graham-struggling-stay-awake-while-driving-51183

Syt

From my perspective, Bernie Sanders is the only non-insane potential candidate so far.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on September 12, 2015, 12:11:40 PM
From my perspective, Bernie Sanders is the only non-insane potential candidate so far.

Sanders needs to rally minority voters if he hopes to win. We will see.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Syt on September 12, 2015, 12:11:40 PM

Sanders, Clinton, Kucinich are all pretty sane.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall