Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

STOP OR I'LL NOT SHOOT YOU FOR RUNNING AWAY LIKE OTHER DEPARTMENTS. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 09:32:04 PM
STOP OR I'LL NOT SHOOT YOU FOR RUNNING AWAY LIKE OTHER DEPARTMENTS. :lol:

The bullet will stop right at the fence line, and drop.  ZOMG FEDRUL JURISDIKSHUN

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2016, 09:31:24 PM
THE TV IN THE GUARD SHACK DOESN'T WORK

GET TO THE 21ST CENTURY MAN. EVERYONE HAS A SMART PHONE AND I-PAD. :rolleyes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Cal in the guard shack:

MAH PISTOL FELL APART
I SHOT MUHSELF IN THE FOOT

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 09:34:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 18, 2016, 09:31:24 PM
THE TV IN THE GUARD SHACK DOESN'T WORK

GET TO THE 21ST CENTURY MAN. EVERYONE HAS A SMART PHONE AND I-PAD. :rolleyes:

For the airforce:

[email protected]

SUBJECT: HELP

CountDeMoney

True as a motherfucker: Last couple weeks, Base Cops and the Securitard Department have been announcing parking changes, but they've been kind enough to provide a link to a "graphic depiction" of the campus. 

You know: a map.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 09:38:48 PM
True as a motherfucker: Last couple weeks, Base Cops and the Securitard Department have been announcing parking changes, but they've been kind enough to provide a link to a "graphic depiction" of the campus. 

You know: a map.
AF uses GPS APP. They're not ghetto.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 18, 2016, 09:40:01 PM
AF uses GPS APP. They're not ghetto.

Chevrons are upside down.  Like a faggot Monty, if he were on Star Trek.

DGuller

Guys, are you sure that now is the best time to do this kind of thing in public, right after you heard from Meri about what's starting to happen?

CountDeMoney

11Bravo looks on as an illegal alien is interrogated.

MAH ASCOT AND CHEF BERET

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 18, 2016, 09:49:02 PM
11Bravo looks on as an illegal alien is interrogated.

MAH ASCOT AND CHEF BERET

:lol: Fucking with drunks is a hoot.

Ed Anger

NOT PICTURED: 11B checking his email and opening attachments.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Basecop has a USB stick and isn't afraid to use it.