garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:52:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:50:57 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2016, 06:43:23 PM
How did Fahdiz respond?

Apparently he blocked me on Facebook, because Habbaku tattled.  :lol:

How does it feel when your 'friends' don't want to play with you? :(

Sorry, honey, have plenty of friends. Fahdiz was getting annoying with his shrill posting over the last two days - I would have followed or defriended him myself if he kept this up.

Ah okay. That's why you posted here about your interactions with him there. You didn't care.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Yes, I was annoyed (but also amused) by his silly posts. That's why posted it here. To make fun of it. Clearly it was not to "play with my friends".

Zoupa

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:57:27 PM
Yes, I was annoyed (but also amused) by his silly posts. That's why posted it here. To make fun of it. Clearly it was not to "play with my friends".

:console: It's okay, buddy.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:52:26 PM
Sorry, honey, have plenty of friends. Fahdiz was getting annoying with his shrill posting over the last two days - I would have followed or defriended him myself if he kept this up.

Stop being catty.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Martinus

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

I can't read responses to Marty because Marty blocked me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

mongers

Ron Christie, fromerly of the Bush administration, was on the BBC earlier and he said he hasn't come around to Trump and since we's worked with two gentlemen in republican administration, we would be working for Trump. 

Not an exact quote, but the implication was clear, Trump is no gentlemen.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Savonarola

My county in Florida voted over 60% for Trump.  That's not much of a surprise, but what is a surprised is that since I've lived there we've voted twice to raise the sales tax on ourselves; once for the schools and once to preserve the inter-coastal waterway.  Brevard County - Education, Environment and... Trump?  :unsure:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on November 10, 2016, 07:42:20 PM
Ron Christie, fromerly of the Bush administration, was on the BBC earlier and he said he hasn't come around to Trump and since we's worked with two gentlemen in republican administration, we would be working for Trump. 

Not an exact quote, but the implication was clear, Trump is no gentlemen.

I suspect the exact quote would make some sense.

jimmy olsen

"California Secretary of State reporting 4.6 Million ballots left in the state. If true, Clinton will win ~51-52% of national popular vote."

Crazy vote share for someone who lost the electoral college. It's supposed to be virtually impossilbe once the win is by more than 2 percent.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point