News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I'd much rather have more levity than more bitchiness, nastiness, name-calling, slurs, hostility, rage, etc., etc.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 04:13:23 PM
I'd much rather have more levity than more bitchiness, nastiness, name-calling, slurs, hostility, rage, etc., etc.

Indeed. I like seeing a few of the old rituals of the election day. All the civic duty pride and all that, and less the OMG IT IZ RIGGED and all that chicken little shit going on constantly.

OMG TRUMP IS HITLERY!!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Hamilcar

They gave Trump his Twitter login back!

QuoteI will be watching the election results from Trump Tower in Manhattan with my family and friends. Very exciting!

http://i.imgur.com/NnoGhN1.gif

Syt

From CNN:

QuoteNevada judge tosses Trump request to separate early voting ballots

A Nevada court judge denied a request Tuesday from Donald Trump campaign lawyers to issue an order directing a county registrar of voters to preserve and separate ballots from voting machines in four early voting sites in Clark County, Nevada.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

:hug:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 08, 2016, 04:19:54 PM
They gave Trump his Twitter login back!

Obama was goofing on him hard about that last night at the Philly rally.   :lol:
Bad news when your campaign take shit away from you like an infant.  That doesn't even happen to Biden.

Eddie Teach

Aye.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Hamilcar

Strong start for Trump on Twitter:
QuoteJust out according to @CNN: "Utah officials report voting machine problems across entire country"

Valmy

Why would Utah officials be aware of voting machine problems across the country?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Hamilcar

Desperation starting to sink in:
QuoteDon't let up, keep getting out to vote - this election is FAR FROM OVER! We are doing well but there is much time left. GO FLORIDA!

FunkMonk

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 08, 2016, 04:32:26 PM
Strong start for Trump on Twitter:
QuoteJust out according to @CNN: "Utah officials report voting machine problems across entire country"

I saw this crawl on CNN actually. The crawl actually said "county" not "country"  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

I wonder if he's already creating his myth/legend that he would have had the election, but a simple Billionaire is no match for the united power of the establishment, from politicians to judges to election clerks.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.