News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Liep

There will be no less than 5 Danish live election shows on television tonight.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Legbiter

Whatever happens it's been the funniest election spectacle to observe ever and one not likely to repeat in my lifetime. Thanks for all the great banter my fellow languishbrahs and thanks for your local insights and observations into this race.  :showoff:  :thumbsup:

Now we'll finally see how strong the Taint is.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

DGuller

I don't know about others, but I don't want to think about Timmy's taint.

garbon

Black people point on notice that they could be to blame. First Bernie and now Hillary!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/304849-what-to-watch-for-on-election-day

QuoteClinton also needs to avoid a major drop in black turnout, which could put North Carolina out of reach.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Didn't know that the ballots in NYC come (besides English and Spanish, which is kinda expected) also in Chinese:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

That is nice of them to translate 'and' for the Spanish speakers :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

I like how they leave "J." and "R." untranslated.

Martinus

Quote from: Legbiter on November 08, 2016, 07:40:20 AM
Whatever happens it's been the funniest election spectacle to observe ever and one not likely to repeat in my lifetime. Thanks for all the great banter my fellow languishbrahs and thanks for your local insights and observations into this race.  :showoff:  :thumbsup:

Now we'll finally see how strong the Taint is.

So, what are the immigration laws like in Iceland if one was to move from, say, Poland? Asking for a friend.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 08, 2016, 08:22:46 AM
So, what are the immigration laws like in Iceland if one was to move from, say, Poland? Asking for a friend.

Things getting tough there?