And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 07, 2016, 10:06:40 PM
What is inaccurate about the story?

That the maid printed out classified emails.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

derspiess

:lol:

I keep cases of Lemon Pledge for my cleaning lady. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Phillip V

Louisiana's jungle primary for its U.S. Senate seat:

Imagine if the 5 Republican candidates split the vote enough such that the 2 Democratic candidates end up being the top two finishers.  :D

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/senate/louisiana/

derspiess

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Phil looks more like Tiger Woods than most though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2016, 12:08:30 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 07, 2016, 11:41:50 PM
Okay, Tim.

I know all us brown people look alike to you, raciss!

I thought it was easy to tell you two apart: Tim is the one that can't run, jump, or swim.

Wait, that doesn't help.  :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on November 08, 2016, 12:10:05 AM

I thought it was easy to tell you two apart: Tim is the one that can't run, jump, or swim.

Wait, that doesn't help.  :hmm:
:o :glare:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 08, 2016, 12:13:27 AM
Katmai is quite buoyant.

I, for one, would prefer to find myself shipwrecked with katmai than Timmy.

katmai