2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2016, 08:36:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 08:32:41 AM
:(

QuoteHillary Clinton's Lonesome White Male Supporters

They're awash in Trump fans, who are not shy about their disdain for the Democratic nominee.

I want to punch everybody in that article. The douche portraits didn't help.

:lol:

Ed, the medical profession is mobilizing to give aid.  ^_^

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Solmyr

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on October 09, 2016, 09:37:46 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on October 09, 2016, 09:35:07 AM
At this point, I hope Trump implodes, and the US Republican party goes down with him.
It won't help.  GOP maybe riding the wave of ugliness, but it only had a minor part in fostering it.  There will still be a basket of deplorables among the electorate that would continue trying to impose their moral bankruptcy at the government level.

Reeducation efforts will proceed better than if their candidate wins though...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Or they will chalk it up to the evil MSM or just Trump being inadequate rather than anything else, and be again at it in the next election cycle.

There's the chance the GOP will be more guarded about this kind of stupidity this time though. Even from a purely selfish PoV, the takeover by the deplorables probably cost them an election against a rather vulnerable Democrat candidate.

CountDeMoney

And to think, about 2 years ago pundits were talking about how this crop of Republicans were going to be the most formidable field since Reagan.  Popular, effective and successful conservative governors from big states, to up-and-coming legislators.

And then baskets of deplorables showed up.

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 10:29:17 AM
And to think, about 2 years ago pundits were talking about how this crop of Republicans were going to be the most formidable field since Reagan.  Popular, effective and successful conservative governors from big states, to up-and-coming legislators.

And then baskets of deplorables showed up.

Those same pundits created that basket of deplorables, so let them deal with it now.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 10:56:41 AM
Those same pundits created that basket of deplorables, so let them deal with it now.

But that's their "audience."

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 10:58:58 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 10:56:41 AM

But that's their "audience."

They sure are getting the ratings now!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

FunkMonk

Trump is going to lead his Army of Deplorables into outright civil war with the GOP. It's all but certain now.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

No he's not. He's so far up Kasich's ass, he can feel his "moderateness" on the other side of his prostate.

Syt

Is there any possibility that if the GOP continues withdrawing support for Trump that the Trump4Lifers officially split off?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

I'm not buying popcorn (always gets stuck in my gums anyway), I'm buying ammo. This shit could get nasty.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 11:25:38 AM
I'm not buying popcorn (always gets stuck in my gums anyway), I'm buying ammo. This shit could get nasty.

They are cranky ignorant white folks. They're misogynist, bigoted, racists, etc

"Then let it come. And when it does, may it be, finally, the last battle of the American Civil War."

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Hamilcar

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 11:25:38 AM

And the autists over at wsb are stocking up on $SHWC.

Admiral Yi