2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

It's going to be painful and awful, like everything else so far.  Laughing your ass off right before driving into a brick wall really isn't that fun.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 09, 2016, 07:11:42 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 06:48:50 PM
It already kicked off with some Trump circus press shit with four Bill Clinton accusers. Crazy shit.

I don't want to watch the pre-game show.  When's actual kick off? 

3 am CEST
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

lustindarkness

It already kicked off with some Trump circus press shit with four Bill Clinton accusers. Crazy shit.

In 45 minutes, but I think there is also a new Tree House Masters on Animal Planet at the same time.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 07:16:45 PM

In 45 minutes, but I think there is also a new Tree House Masters on Animal Planet at the same time.

And Sunday Night Football. I need Nelson to repair the damage the rest of my fantasy team did to me.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

That is a really low rent rape-accusation room.

PDH

Jesus, Liep.  Do you take mondays off for sleep or what?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

lustindarkness

Quote from: PDH on October 09, 2016, 07:23:03 PM

He sleeps at work. :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Legbiter

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 07:16:45 PM

:lol: :thumbsup:

I'm nodding off here, I'll let you languishbrahs fill me in tomorrow morning.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

Quote from: PDH on October 09, 2016, 07:23:03 PM

I work 3 days, 3 days off. Monday is off.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 09:12:24 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 09, 2016, 09:08:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 08:40:13 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2016, 08:36:09 AM
I want to punch everybody in that article. The douche portraits didn't help.

Don't think you can fit that on another bumper sticker for your pickup but OK anyway, Toby Keith.

Well the one dude should not have been proud of what he put up on etsy. It looks like crap.

The one guy was in PR for Sub Pop Records.  He is: more qualified than anything Ed Impregnator's ever done.

I want be addressed as Ed Impregnator now.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

If that holds up, that heralds a bloodbath

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/785179324873895939?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Quote from: PublicPolicyPolling2 of the first 3 private polls we've done that were conducted Friday-Saturday have Trump in the 70s of the Republican vote
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point