2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Looks like he's getting at Hillary. She looks obviously (and understandably) pissed.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

Quote from: Liep on October 09, 2016, 08:28:18 PM
Looks like he's getting at Hillary. She looks obviously (and understandably) pissed.

Yeah, he's getting to her too.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

I was hoping she would mention that we should get back to issues.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 08:29:16 PM

Holy cow he's melting down
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

mongers

He's standing closer and closer to her.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tonitrus

I'm thinking of predicting already that the third debate isn't going to happen...

11B4V

She's way more experienced in this type of suit.

DGuller

Fuck it, I'm watching.  Has Trump always been snorting this frequently?

lustindarkness

Quote from: 11B4V on October 09, 2016, 08:31:56 PM

She's way more experienced in this type of suit.

Pantsuits? :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

Quote from: DGuller on October 09, 2016, 08:32:43 PM
Fuck it, I'm watching.  Has Trump always been snorting this frequently?

Yes.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk