2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on October 09, 2016, 08:16:30 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 09, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Starting the headshakes.

Where does he go.

For effectiveness, go on the attack about here Wall Street speeches?

Mod Shutdown
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

18 minutes and he brings Bill into it already.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on October 09, 2016, 08:17:45 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 09, 2016, 08:16:30 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 09, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Starting the headshakes.

Where does he go.

For effectiveness, go on the attack about here Wall Street speeches?

Mod Shutdown

Odd really, as someone who doesn't like Trump, I have to say the moderators are showing a bias.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: Kleves on October 09, 2016, 08:18:34 PM
Here come the rape accusations.

This and most of the debate, you couldn't get away with writing this in a movie script, it wouldn't be believed.

Tonitrus

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 08:12:50 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 09, 2016, 08:12:27 PM
He still has the sniffles?

He has a bad microphone.

Having watched a number of campaign speeches, the Trump "huff" is just what he does when his speeches get going...sometimes a mic picks it up clearly, sometimes not.  This one is getting it all.  :P

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Kleves

Now Trump says he's going to put her in jail.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

mongers

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 09, 2016, 08:23:28 PM
Yeap, The Donald was triggered. LOL

:lol:

He has, hasn't he.

Really deep breathing now.

Kleves

This is a presidential debate. Jesus Christ.

Tonitrus

Mods losing control of the audience too.  :lol:

Zanza

Just woke up by chance and figured I could watch a few minutes. It's just rehashing all the Bullshit they've slung at each other before.

mongers

Wow.

Jerry Spinner meets national politics.