2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on October 09, 2016, 06:16:24 AM

Really? With anticipation? You are a nasty piece of work, rat face.

You know, we can all still read your posts.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

I hope LaRouche is on the ballot. HE'S THE LEAST WORST OPTION
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

:(

QuoteHillary Clinton's Lonesome White Male Supporters

They're awash in Trump fans, who are not shy about their disdain for the Democratic nominee.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 08:32:41 AM
:(

QuoteHillary Clinton's Lonesome White Male Supporters

They're awash in Trump fans, who are not shy about their disdain for the Democratic nominee.

I want to punch everybody in that article. The douche portraits didn't help.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2016, 08:36:09 AM

Don't think you can fit that on another bumper sticker for your pickup but OK anyway, Toby Keith.

FunkMonk

CBS has Hillary up by 4 in Ohio now, before Pussy-tape  :lol:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 08:40:13 AM

Don't think you can fit that on another bumper sticker for your pickup but OK anyway, Toby Keith.

Well the one dude should not have been proud of what he put up on etsy. It looks like crap.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 09, 2016, 09:08:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 08:40:13 AM

Well the one dude should not have been proud of what he put up on etsy. It looks like crap.

The one guy was in PR for Sub Pop Records.  He is: more qualified than anything Ed Impregnator's ever done.

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 09:15:39 AM
Rudy Giuliani is now clinically insane.

Rudy would strap on a suicide vest for The Donald.

Of course he may not have to do that after Trump himself suicide bombs WashU tonight at the debate.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 09, 2016, 09:22:43 AM
Of course he may not have to do that after Trump himself suicide bombs WashU tonight at the debate.

It's the biggest point spread of the day.  :lol:

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2016, 09:24:30 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 09, 2016, 09:22:43 AM

It's the biggest point spread of the day.  :lol:

It's like everyone knows what is going to happen but no one can do anything about it. It's a tragedy.  :lol:

DGuller

Rudy may now be insane, but he's always been a despicable person.  Good to see him revealing himself to everyone now, it would be a gross injustice if he were remembered as the guy who heroically happened to be the mayor during 9/11.

Monoriu

At this point, I hope Trump implodes, and the US Republican party goes down with him. 

DGuller

Quote from: Monoriu on October 09, 2016, 09:35:07 AM
At this point, I hope Trump implodes, and the US Republican party goes down with him.
It won't help.  GOP maybe riding the wave of ugliness, but it only had a minor part in fostering it.  There will still be a basket of deplorables among the electorate that would continue trying to impose their moral bankruptcy at the government level.