And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 02, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
QuoteTrump backer warns of ubiquitous taco trucks
The founder of Latinos for Trump was making a point on TV last night about the dominance of his culture (he said) and ended up warning: "If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner."

I was actually watching that interview live on MSNBC last night;  even ethnic Trump surrogates are stereotyes of stereotypes.  Stunning.  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2016, 09:20:31 AM
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn were required reading in school, so I could find a whole bunch of people who read that book and would hate you.  I could probably find lots of people who have rad Sam Harris's works and hate Muslims.  I bet I can find people who read the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and read something by Sam Harris that hate you and Muslims.

Fortunately nobody who reads Languish hates Marty.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 02, 2016, 09:24:50 AM
I like taco trucks.

Also I thought they were not "authentic" Mexican food and actually American. So our glorious nativist culture is safe.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

I like taco trucks.

I saw twitter responses that people wanted to know how they could get taco trucks to be at their street corners.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I'll stick with the Ortega Taco kit and expelling the beaners.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2016, 09:23:57 AM
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn were required reading in school, so I could find a whole bunch of people who read that book and would hate you.  I could probably find lots of people who have rad Sam Harris's works and hate Muslims.  I bet I can find people who read the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and read something by Sam Harris that hate you and Muslims.

Indeed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2016, 09:26:32 AM
I like taco trucks.

Also I thought they were not "authentic" Mexican food and actually American. So our glorious nativist culture is safe.

No tacos are authentically Mexican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco

QuoteThe taco predates the arrival of Europeans in Mexico. There is anthropological evidence that the indigenous people living in the lake region of the Valley of Mexico traditionally ate tacos filled with small fish.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2016, 09:29:11 AM
I'll stick with the Ortega Taco kit

Like sadness in your mouth. Or so I've heard. :x

CountDeMoney

The powder adds some zip to burgers, if you're pressed.

Razgovory

Admittedly, pretty much anyone who meets Marty would probably hate him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

Tacos are authentically yummy, that's all I care.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2016, 09:33:29 AM

Admittedly, pretty much anyone who meets Marty would probably hate him.

Said it before, will say it again - in person Marty is quite charming. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.