News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

How many more times will we see a variation of "Has Donald Trump Finally Gone Too Far?":

With Khan family, has Trump finally gone too far?

Donald Trump:  Too far is never far enough.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

This thread is only fun when Trump is winning  :(

God bless that man
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Gallup: this GOP convention is first *ever* where more say they are now less likely to vote for the party's nominee.

Of the people who watched the Democratic convention, they're now 4% more likely to vote for Hillary. Of the people who watched the Republican convention, they're now 15% less likely to vote for Donald.
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/760141319499112448/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

celedhring

Seems HRC is getting quite the convention bump. Her 538 numbers have risen a lot in just hours after Trump had been gaining a lot of ground these past weeks.

We'll see what happens when the dust settles in a couple weeks.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on August 02, 2016, 02:08:26 AM
Seems HRC is getting quite the convention bump. Her 538 numbers have risen a lot in just hours after Trump had been gaining a lot of ground these past weeks.

What about the shy Trumpers?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

I still think we will see a Brexit-redo, with polls underreporting Trump's support, because people are ashamed to admit they support Trump.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on August 02, 2016, 04:39:48 AM

I still think we will see a Brexit-redo, with polls underreporting Trump's support, because people are ashamed to admit they support Trump.

The polls were pretty accurate. The media just didn't believe them and thought remainers were being undercounted like the loyalists in the Scottish referendum.

1 Karma Chameleon point