2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I thought Jim Webb waving his son's combat boots on the campaign trail was one of the most tasteless gestures I have ever seen.

CountDeMoney

That was a Marine father supporting his Marine son.   But it didn't affect the markets, so I can understand your distaste.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 19, 2014, 04:33:21 PM
That was a Marine father supporting his Marine son.   But it didn't affect the markets, so I can understand your distaste.

:lol: I knew something like this was coming.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Another mesmerizing post by the Seedybot.

Ed Anger

Christ. An Ed Schultz avatar. I unfriend Seedy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Yes he is.  50% anyway.  Not sure how that's relevant though.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2014, 11:51:02 AM

Actually I don't know that's true. My father likely has some white ancestry, so probably more than 50%.  Well that's if you really want to delve into these arbitrary labels.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on May 20, 2014, 06:49:34 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2014, 11:51:02 AM
Whoosh!

The sound of Grumbler pushing Valmy off a cliff.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2014, 09:58:37 PM
Jeb Bush would never get past the early primaries: evangelical Iowa.

:huh: :unsure:

Has Iowa changed that much?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...