2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2014, 10:20:31 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2014, 10:12:19 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2014, 10:10:18 PM
I say we give McCain or Romney another shot.

Romney wouldn't be bad compared to some of the other options out there.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, yes he would.

:yeahright:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Some are more douchebaggy than others.  Like out-of-touch millionaire Mormons that couldn't run a gimme campaign out of a paper bag.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2014, 10:43:37 PM
Some are more douchebaggy than others.  Like out-of-touch millionaire Mormons that couldn't run a gimme campaign out of a paper bag.

Now you're conflating things. Running a failing campaign doesn't mean one is a douchebag.

Of course, I shouldn't expect coherence from someone that happily laps at Warren's crusty old teat.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2014, 10:43:37 PM

:yeahright:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2014, 10:48:57 PM
Of course, I shouldn't expect coherence from someone that happily laps at Warren's crusty old teat.

Yes, heaven forbid financial criminals are held accountable.

garbon

Warren's rants are just about making hay for Warren. Nothing more.

CountDeMoney

Save it for the next time Wall Street melts down the global economy.

garbon

Why would I save it for then? With any luck her 15 minutes will be long over.

CountDeMoney

Go fuck yourself.  I hope your 401K melts away when Too Big To Jail bets it all on Bust.

garbon

CountDeMoney

garbon

Sheilbh, lover of unattractive white men.