Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 23, 2013, 09:32:49 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 22, 2013, 10:15:37 PM
Personally I think it's time for Biden.
I would love a Biden presidency.  4 years of nonstop yuk-yuks. :)

White House security would be shotguns shooting through doors.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

You know, it would be just my luck for the Republicans to actually nominate someone sane like Huntsman this time, of all times.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on August 23, 2013, 09:53:06 AM
You know, it would be just my luck for the Republicans to actually nominate someone sane like Huntsman this time, of all times.

Why?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Phillip V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 22, 2013, 10:57:48 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on August 22, 2013, 10:05:44 PM
Hillary would have done plenty fine had she not married Bill. He told people before they married that she could easily be the Senator of any state she moved to; maybe even become President.

What do you expect him to say?  My wife is a reasonably intelligent, highly ambitious woman who saved my career by eating shit on 60 Minutes, and leveraged that into a Senate seat and a run at the White House?

And nobody without some serious star power just walks into a state and picks up a US Senate seat.

Bill said this of Hillary in the early 1970's when he was a law professor in Arkansas and not yet married or holding any office.

CountDeMoney

LOL, They'd be just as likely to nominate Obama than Huntsman.

Regarding Biden and dementia: if we could get through Reagan's 2nd term with Nancy at the helm, we can handle Joe Danger.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on August 23, 2013, 09:54:41 AM

Why?

Because I've already sworn that I won't vote for any Republican put up regardless of what trained monkey the Dems throw up there.

Basically, I think that rewarding eight years of pure and unadulterated refusal to govern would be more damaging to the US than any possible difference between any two candidates.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on August 23, 2013, 09:57:46 AM
Basically, I think that rewarding eight years of pure and unadulterated refusal to govern would be more damaging to the US than any possible difference between any two candidates.

But wait, we still have 3 years of this to go through!

Obama is 'close' to impeachment, says GOP Sen. Coburn
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/23/obama-is-close-to-impeachment-says-gop-sen-coburn/

GOP congressman: Impeaching Obama would be a 'dream come true'
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/08/21/gop-congressman-impeaching-obama-would-be-a-dream-come-true/

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on August 23, 2013, 09:57:46 AM

I am pretty much with you on this.  I may or may not vote Democrat but I sure as hell am not voting Republican in this coming election.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Fireblade

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 23, 2013, 09:56:25 AM

Regarding Biden and dementia: if we could get through Reagan's 2nd term with Nancy at the helm, we can handle Joe Danger.

Nigger, back in 2007/2008, you were all about some Biden. I remember you criticizing my somewhat misguided Obama enthusiasm because Biden was The One. Hell, I suspected that you were Biden's secret Languish sockpuppet.

Shit, I still believe that either you are Biden or his bastard son a la that dude torturing Theon in GoT. You know Biden probably has a secret BDSM rape dungeon set up in the Naval Observatory.

Fireblade

Anyway, my opinions on 2016. Clinton '16. It's time that I leverage my Arkansas connections to get a job in D.C. Hillary '16, Hillary '20, Hillary FOREVER!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fireblade on August 24, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Nigger, back in 2007/2008, you were all about some Biden. I remember you criticizing my somewhat misguided Obama enthusiasm because Biden was The One. Hell, I suspected that you were Biden's secret Languish sockpuppet.

Shit, I still believe that either you are Biden or his bastard son a la that dude torturing Theon in GoT. You know Biden probably has a secret BDSM rape dungeon set up in the Naval Observatory.

I see nothing in my statement that was anti-Biden.  Nigger.

Eddie Teach

Have a cage match between Biden and Rand Paul to decide the election. /phil
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2013, 11:00:43 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on August 24, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

I see nothing in my statement that was anti-Biden.  Nigger.

You compared Biden to demented Reagan.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.