2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

Socking news! :o

QuoteFBI Director Comey: "I am writing to inform you that in the duration of our investigation we have found new evidence suggesting Clinton may have been offered illicit financial transactions from the Prince of Nigeria"

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

The Donald is slick, keeps mispronouncing Huma Abedin's name as "Uma".  You know, like "Usama."  Can't say the man doesn't know his customer base.

And not only were the emails discovered weeks ago, the FBI still doesn't have a warrant for the laptop

edit:  looks like they got it today

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Legbiter

QuoteInvestigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages could have been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

That's a lot of dick pics.  :hmm: And it seems that the Clinton Foundation is under criminal investigation as well by Preet Bharara.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Legbiter on October 30, 2016, 07:16:31 PM
That's a lot of dick pics.  :hmm:

Probably all the emails going back to the 2008 campaign.  Underlying metadata suggests Abedin had dual access to Clinton's domain emails way back then.

QuoteAnd it seems that the Clinton Foundation is under criminal investigation as well by Preet Bharara.

He's been sniffing around for months, that's nothing new.  Been reported since August.  Try to keep up, Trumpboy.

Ed Anger

I'm trying to decide if Huma looks like a horse or a mule.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

You're already on the SPIC list for paying cash to your illegal landscaper crews, Colonel.

Razgovory

And it seems that the Clinton Foundation is under criminal investigation as well by Preet Bharara.

He was the warlock in Game of Thrones right?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on October 30, 2016, 09:29:59 PM
  And it seems that the Clinton Foundation is under criminal investigation as well by Preet Bharara.

He was the warlock in Game of Thrones right?

WHERE ARE MAH EMAILS?!

Martinus

Apparently the dank meme crowd is on a new meme spree - #SaveHuma, #PrayersforHuma and #DicksoutforHuma. The concern is Hillary is not going to leave her alive now. :D

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on October 31, 2016, 01:06:54 AM
Apparently the dank meme crowd is on a new meme spree - #SaveHuma, #PrayersforHuma and #DicksoutforHuma. The concern is Hillary is not going to leave her alive now. :D

There are all sorts of reasons to have deep contempt for the alt-right, but they are quite amusing.

Hamilcar