2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on October 29, 2016, 06:08:17 PM
Shut the fuck up timmay

Hey, I'm supposed to abuse Timmay. Damn job stealing Mexicans!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Katmai is superstitious and thinks Tim will get Trump elected.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 29, 2016, 07:11:36 PM
Katmai is superstitious and thinks Tim will get Trump elected.  :ph34r:

We need to make a sacrifice to the gods of election results.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2016, 07:04:45 PM
Shut the fuck up timmay

well stop slacking Ohio carpetbagger
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on October 29, 2016, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2016, 07:04:45 PM
Shut the fuck up timmay

well stop slacking Ohio carpetbagger

I was born here!

And I was busy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 29, 2016, 05:01:45 PM
I imagine that every election plenty of folks (i.e. olds) do the same thing as that Des Moines woman: request an absentee ballot, mail it in, then space out and try to vote at the polls.

I also imagine the reason this particular woman is being charged with fraud is because of what she told NPR about voting twice because she thought her first vote would be changed by the evil rigged system (why would the second vote not be change?).

I thought you were around that age.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Excellent thought Raz.  Keep up the good work.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

You're being Razzy, Raz.  Walk it off for a bit.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 29, 2016, 07:33:13 PM
I had you at your mid-50's.  Am I off?

Some people's definition of "old" ages ahead of them.

However, I was old at 25.  :sleep:

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on October 29, 2016, 07:33:13 PM
I had you at your mid-50's.  Am I off?

Yi and I are engaged in a medical trial to see which one of us succumbs to dementia first.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Mongers is gonna need some aloe for that BURN.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 29, 2016, 02:28:28 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 29, 2016, 11:42:56 AM
QuoteJustice officials warned FBI that Comey's decision to update Congress was not consistent with department policy

Senior Justice Department officials warned the FBI that Director James B. Comey's decision to notify Congress about renewing the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server was not consistent with long-standing practices of the department, according to officials familiar with the discussions.

The bureau told Justice Department officials that Comey intended to inform lawmakers of newly discovered emails. These officials told the FBI the department's position "that we don't comment on an ongoing investigation. And we don't take steps that will be viewed as influencing an election," said one Justice Department official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the high-level conversations.

"Director Comey understood our position. He heard it from Justice leadership," the official said. "It was conveyed to the FBI, and Comey made an independent decision to alert the Hill. He is operating independently of the Justice Department. And he knows it."

Bubba calls in his marker.

A memo from the AG to all Justice Department employees reinforcing the Hatch Act, dated March 9, 2012.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/oip/legacy/2014/07/23/ag-memo-election-year-sensitivities.pdf

CountDeMoney