And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2013, 07:21:24 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 24, 2013, 07:19:19 PM
It's one thing to be attracted to one but another thing entirely to let one impregnate you, coerce you into converting to a religion that regards you as your husband's possession, etc.

Apparently MiM let non-marriage material girls change all of his world views so...

Hey we can't all pop out of the womb all jaded and worldly.  :P

Lots of guys have a "girl whose damage woke me up" story. Maybe most.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Legbiter

It's one thing to be attracted to one but another thing entirely to let one impregnate you, coerce you into converting to a religion that regards you as your husband's possession, etc.

Women want to follow unapologetic men. Dosen't matter what it is, almost every male endeavour has female groupies. Even Starcraft.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on April 24, 2013, 07:39:22 PM
One of the most serious flaws of liberals is that their tolerance doesn't make an exception for intolerance.
Yeah, but without the whole 'everybody is equal and good' thing, there's no point in adhering to their particular brand of nonsense.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Legbiter on April 24, 2013, 08:04:54 PM

Women want to follow unapologetic men. Dosen't matter what it is, almost every male endeavour has female groupies. Even Starcraft.

Okay, seductionville.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 24, 2013, 08:03:00 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2013, 07:21:24 PM

Apparently MiM let non-marriage material girls change all of his world views so...

Hey we can't all pop out of the womb all jaded and worldly.  :P

Lots of guys have a "girl whose damage woke me up" story. Maybe most.

More's the pity. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on April 24, 2013, 07:39:22 PM
One of the most serious flaws of liberals is that their tolerance doesn't make an exception for intolerance.

Sure it does, just only for white Westerners.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 24, 2013, 07:30:47 PM
I think she's sort of the opposite of a whore, actually. :hmm:

She whored herself out to multiculturalism.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

As opposed to Missus derspiess, who whored herself out to monoculturalism.  :P

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2013, 09:11:29 PM
As opposed to Missus derspiess, who whored herself out to monoculturalism.  :P

Now, now, Spicy may be nearly completely Argentine these days, but they're still living in Ohio.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

My father in law did say last November that I was now more Argentine than the wife.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Limousine Liberal?  I thought his GF was also an immigrant, some sort of Euro.

Edit: oh I guess she is from Mass I wonder why I thought she was a Euro?  Weird.  So her family says they did not really know the man she married...and it seems he beat her and called her a whore and so forth...her family may or may not be liberals but they are a pretty shitty bunch for just standing by while that happened.  The statements from the family are just bizarre and detached from reality as if her hubby just tragically got whacked by a bus rather than having a clear record of being a horrible human being to their daughter and then shockingly going out like a horrible human being.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2013, 05:08:28 PM
"I rise today to express grave doubts about the Obama Administration's counterterrorism policies and programs," said the freshman congressman from Arkansas. "Counterterrorism is often shrouded in secrecy, as it should be, so let us judge by the results. In barely four years in office, five jihadists have reached their targets in the United States under Barack Obama: the Boston Marathon bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and in my own state—the Little Rock recruiting office shooter. In the over seven years after 9/11 under George W. Bush, how many terrorists reached their target in the United States? Zero! We need to ask, 'Why is the Obama Administration failing in its mission to stop terrorism before it reaches its targets in the United States?'"

Does he care to be specific as to which policies he has a problem with?  Obama has done pretty much everything Bush did only more so.  I hope these are not the same guys crusading against Obama using drones and doing mean stuff to American citizens...that would be sad. 

Anyway, if we consider the Time Square bomber and the underwear bomber 'reaching his target' we also had a few terrorism attempts stopped by citizens during the Bush years as well so I do not get why those get thrown in there and then pronouncing Bush had zero.  Pretty weak.  We had one attack killing four people on our soil.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Queequeg

So Bush saved us from terror attacks after a terrorist attack on his watch killed 100x than all of the others combined. That's one of the worst arguments I have ever heard.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on April 24, 2013, 10:46:51 PM
Limousine Liberal?  I thought his GF was also an immigrant, some sort of Euro.

Edit: oh I guess she is from Mass I wonder why I thought she was a Euro?  Weird.  So her family says they did not really know the man she married...and it seems he beat her and called her a whore and so forth...her family may or may not be liberals but they are a pretty shitty bunch for just standing by while that happened.  The statements from the family are just bizarre and detached from reality as if her hubby just tragically got whacked by a bus rather than having a clear record of being a horrible human being to their daughter and then shockingly going out like a horrible human being.

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot that you can do in those circumstances. If she's going to stay with him, she's going to stay with him, and it's in your personal best interest to divorce yourself from the situation to maintain your own sanity.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...