News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

He at least has longevity, and the thanks of 1994 Congressional Freshmen.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

I'm sure Limbaugh's not seeing near the numbers he was during the Clinton years.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

More competition now days.  But he I imagine he's doing much better then he was in the Bush years.  Talk radio doesn't do so well on the defensive.  It's mostly an attack oriented medium.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on April 23, 2013, 10:31:27 PM
Derspeiss, serious question here.  Do you think that the Democrats show reciprocate and block everything that a future Republican President does?
SHould?

I think they should, unless the unlikely event occurs where the GOP adopt a Democratic policy idea.

the GOP MO has been to disavow the previously held policy rather than trumpting their ideology victory (Romney/OBamacare) which I don't really understand.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 24, 2013, 05:51:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 23, 2013, 10:31:27 PM
Derspeiss, serious question here.  Do you think that the Democrats show reciprocate and block everything that a future Republican President does?
SHould?

I think they should, unless the unlikely event occurs where the GOP adopt a Democratic policy idea.

the GOP MO has been to disavow the previously held policy rather than trumpting their ideology victory (Romney/OBamacare) which I don't really understand.

Well you're an idiot then. We have enough stalemates as it is.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

He was unemployed. Of course he was on benefits.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on April 24, 2013, 10:14:30 AM

Don't make excuses for him  :glare:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on April 24, 2013, 10:16:30 AM

Heh, you right-wing folks really do hate those on welfare more than terrorists.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on April 24, 2013, 10:18:01 AM

Heh, you right-wing folks really do hate those on welfare more than terrorists.  :lol:

Nah, I wouldn't say that.

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 24, 2013, 10:05:58 AM
Sounds like Tamerlan was on welfare.
I HATE AMERIKKKKKKKKKA!!!!!  ULULULULULULULULUH

Now give me handouts plz  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on April 24, 2013, 11:17:11 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 24, 2013, 10:05:58 AM
Sounds like Tamerlan was on welfare.
I HATE AMERIKKKKKKKKKA!!!!!  ULULULULULULULULUH

Now give me handouts plz  :)

/Trudeau/ Its clear that being on welfare created a sense of alienation from society.  Its not his fault he turned to terrorism.  We are all to blame for having put him in that difficult position /Trudeau/

Caliga

I agree.  We should all be executed and the brother should be released and given therapy. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

No, they don't differentiate between the two; welfare = potential terrorist, so this is a perfect case for them. :P
Experience bij!

fhdz

It's a religious impulse. "Idle hands are the devil's tools" and all that.
and the horse you rode in on