News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Ughhh...why did I read the comments on that stroy. :bleeding:

Anyways, here's an article on that that's a little more detailed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/boston-bomb-suspect-eyed-connection-2011-triple-murder/story?id=19015628
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 23, 2013, 01:07:57 AM

QuoteAnd 0bama wants to open our borders to the Hispanics!     What kind of drug terrorism will THEY bring to this country?   More murder?    More kidnappings?    More robbery?   Michelle O. visited the Saudi national who was first identified as the Boston Bomber while in the hospital.  He was scheduled to be deported tomorrow, but voila, as soon as she visited him his deportation was cancelled!   This Muslim who has relatives in Gitmo and known associates proven to be allied with Al Qaeda.   What is 0bama's true agenda?   Terrorize the people of this country while he bankrupts all of us?    To provide full employment for Latinos as all American citizens lose their jobs?      This is the most evil president we have ever had, and will ever have.    All you people who voted for him probably agree with his goals of destroying America and want to be part of his Storm Troopers.

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I wonder if the GOP is going to sabotage it's own immigration bill.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 23, 2013, 01:58:32 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 23, 2013, 01:07:57 AM

QuoteAnd 0bama wants to open our borders to the Hispanics!     What kind of drug terrorism will THEY bring to this country?   More murder?    More kidnappings?    More robbery?   Michelle O. visited the Saudi national who was first identified as the Boston Bomber while in the hospital.  He was scheduled to be deported tomorrow, but voila, as soon as she visited him his deportation was cancelled!   This Muslim who has relatives in Gitmo and known associates proven to be allied with Al Qaeda.   What is 0bama's true agenda?   Terrorize the people of this country while he bankrupts all of us?    To provide full employment for Latinos as all American citizens lose their jobs?      This is the most evil president we have ever had, and will ever have.    All you people who voted for him probably agree with his goals of destroying America and want to be part of his Storm Troopers.

:lol:

Why is he writing Obama with a 0 instead of an O?

Eddie Teach

Same reason people say "Nobama" I'd imagine.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

For those appalled at the level of stupid being displayed by the radical right fruitcakes, I have just four words for you to remember:

move
on
dot
org
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on April 23, 2013, 04:13:53 AM
Why is he writing Obama with a 0 instead of an O?

Probably trying to dodge the government's ubernasty data mining software for anti-Obama thoughtcrime.  Because that's what the government does all day.

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on April 23, 2013, 06:48:11 AM
For those appalled at the level of stupid being displayed by the radical right fruitcakes, I have just four words for you to remember:

move
on
dot
org
Don't bother.  The only crazies are conservatives, remember? :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 23, 2013, 09:01:11 AM

move
on
dot
org

It's a matter of volume. The left-wing crazies are just as crazy, but there appear to be less of them in the US - at least, nowadays.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on April 23, 2013, 09:10:43 AM

move
on
dot
org

It's a matter of volume. The left-wing crazies are just as crazy, but there appear to be less of them in the US - at least, nowadays.

Only because we have a Dem president. ;)

Left-wing craziness had also gotten pretty mainstream when Bush was pres.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I'm not sure how you could possibly measure how many there are vs. leftist crazies. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

move
on
dot
org

I think the party out of power tends to be either more vocally crazy, or maybe it is just that people pay more attention to their crazies.

The current right wing craziness is at a different level than even what we saw in the worst of the Bushitler days though. The right wing nutjobs are so much more personal and convinced of their victimhood. It is rather scary.

I could not stand the moveon nuts, but I never imagined them being violent, for example. The right wing whack jobs seem to believe that Obama is out to actively and consciously destroy America, and they revel in ignorance and actively denigrate any kind of critical thinking about their own views. That is a scary combination.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned