News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL offseason thread

Started by katmai, February 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Heh so this doesn't look good:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcOI3nVDv8t

QuotePolice plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

CountDeMoney

What, video involving Patriots mysteriously destroyed?  That never happens.

Alcibiades

:w00t:
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 20, 2013, 06:17:05 PM

:XD:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Waiting for the Timmay spin :)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 20, 2013, 06:17:05 PM
:lol:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Dude has been arrested and charged with murder and some other stuff.  Also got cut by the Patriots.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22533357/patriots-te-aaron-hernandez-taken-into-custody-by-police

Tim Tebow: starting TE?

Kleves

Maybe he has a future as an ESPN analyst.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

I told you guys letting Hispanics into the NFL was a bad idea.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2013, 08:23:06 PM

He had his papers.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2013, 08:23:06 PM
:mellow:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

The talking heads sure seem convinced that the evidence is pretty devastating against him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Yeah...he destroyed all his video of him with the victim from his surveillance system...but not his neighbor's. LULZ

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah he's done.  Hey, the upside is that it isn't Texas, so the death penalty isn't in play.

Quote from: Tim:bleeding:

Teach him to catch, and that dude could be a pretty good TE.  Heh.  Or maybe not.