News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL offseason thread

Started by katmai, February 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I wonder where James 'Thug Life' Harrison is going to end up.  He's 34, but he might have a couple of years left in him.  I could see somebody picking him up and overpaying him, like Miami did Joey Porter.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Paul Kruger, Cleveland Brown.

katmai

Everybody is leaving that sinking ship.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2013, 04:35:35 PM
Paul Kruger, Cleveland Brown.
Soon to be the latest in a long line of Former Ravens Who Aren't the Same Anywhere Else.  Jarrett Johnson, Adelius Thomas, Bart Scott and Ed Hartwell will be happy to see you.

Speaking of guys who weren't as good once they left Baltimore, Dawan Landry got cut by Jacksonville.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Dannell Ellerbe, Miami Dolphin.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2013, 04:52:40 PM

And here i was just joking about Ratbirds leaving sinking ship...:o

But seriously how does that leave the LB corps, i know Ellerbe and Kruger hadn't even started full season between the two of them, but..
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Just leaves Jameel McClain and his spinal injury.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphin

And right on the heels of that, Karlos Dansby is no longer.

Strix

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 12, 2013, 08:53:35 PM

Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphin

And right on the heels of that, Karlos Dansby is no longer.

Thank god!

He drops a lot of key passes for the money he wanted.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Bernard Pollard cut.
Was only due a $500k roster bonus and a $2.5m salary number.

I dont understand what they're doing anymore.  They're certainly not trying to "stay competitive" like they said they wanted to in 2013.  No middle linebackers, now no safeties.

Congrats to the 2013 AFC North champs, the Cincinnati Bengals.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Who dey think gonna win that division?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Bungles will be 5-11, tops.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Bruce Gradkowski to Pittsburgh :(