News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Valentine's Day...

Started by Ed Anger, February 13, 2013, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 14, 2013, 07:33:34 AM
Spent 2 hours yesterday helping the twins with their Valentine cards for pre school. My Little Pony Cards. Also, pink frosted cupcakes. GET IT? PINKIE PIE CUPCAKES.

I don't know what circle of hell I was in but damn, my soul is scarred.

:nelson:

My mom got Tommy some Star Wars valentines to give to his pre-school classmates and I had a hard time explaining the concept behind them.   
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Seems easy enough. Give the pretty girls ones featuring Leia (or Padme :thumbsdown: for prequels), your friends ones with Vader and Han, and the kids you don't like C3PO.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 14, 2013, 11:25:35 AM
My mom got Tommy some Star Wars valentines to give to his pre-school classmates and I had a hard time explaining the concept behind them.

I kept the one I got in 3rd grade from Helene until 7th grade.  She didn't choo-choo-choose me after all.  Bitch.

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 14, 2013, 11:29:35 AM
Seems easy enough. Give the pretty girls ones featuring Leia (or Padme :thumbsdown: for prequels), your friends ones with Vader and Han, and the kids you don't like C3PO.

Yeah he figured that out on his own.  He got excited about giving his cousin the Darth Maul one because that's his cousin's favorite character in Lego Star Wars.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

I got Moment by Moment. I'd prefer a rock.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

I bought chocolate & card, I hope that will suffice.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Card and flowers for me.

Then I think my wife is going to see a movie with her sister.  :D
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

I got yellow roses and Thai food. :D

He got a bottle of bourbon, Junior Mints, a card, and Thai food. :cool:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...