News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Valentine's Day...

Started by Ed Anger, February 13, 2013, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

You tell me. My Gf was never a fan & I was fine & dandy with that. However, having a kid changed that. Now it's all gooeye shit.

I'm going to have to buy flowers & chocolate!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

sbr

Hopefully the 3 legged cat will be in the mood to cuddle.

merithyn

Oh. It's Valentine's Day tomorrow, isn't it? Hm.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Quote from: mongers on February 13, 2013, 10:09:14 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 13, 2013, 10:05:44 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2013, 09:43:20 AM
I'm planning on being in my underwear while sitting in my egg chair. Call me number 2.

An egg chair? :(

It's how they pronounce this from where he is/ some random southern state:

Are we on the same planet?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on February 13, 2013, 10:05:44 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2013, 09:43:20 AM
I'm planning on being in my underwear while sitting in my egg chair. Call me number 2.

An egg chair? :(

The 70's are groovy.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

C.C.R.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2013, 10:01:46 AM
The crazy cat ladies at the shelter are having nuptials for a pair of dogs and a pair of cats.  Nondenominational service.

I weep - because my Internet Ordination is wasted because I don't have the Business Savvy to cash in on shit like this... :(

As for Valentine's Day, probably celebrating tonight since I have to work Friday & Wifey's "Hot Friend I Most Want To Have A Threesome With" is coming over for dinner tomorrow night with her 4 1/2 Weiner Kids.  Let's just say that if Wifey isn't up for Hott Monkey Sexx tonight she's waking up with Crusty Hair...

:ccr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: C.C.R. on February 13, 2013, 12:56:31 PM
The crazy cat ladies at the shelter are having nuptials for a pair of dogs and a pair of cats.  Nondenominational service.

I weep - because my Internet Ordination is wasted because I don't have the Business Savvy to cash in on shit like this... :(

Complete with tuxes, top hats and wedding dresses.  It's a PR thing for an adoption event.  :lol:

Telling ya, get into pet photography.  Crazy cat ladies eat that shit up.

Ed Anger

Quote from: C.C.R. on February 13, 2013, 12:56:31 PM

As for Valentine's Day, probably celebrating tonight since I have to work Friday & Wifey's "Hot Friend I Most Want To Have A Threesome With" is coming over for dinner tomorrow night with her 4 1/2 Weiner Kids.  Let's just say that if Wifey isn't up for Hott Monkey Sexx tonight she's waking up with Crusty Hair...

:ccr

I ain't getting shit.fucking tax season.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

C.C.R.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2013, 01:03:35 PM
Telling ya, get into pet photography.  Crazy cat ladies eat that shit up.

Can't do it.  Never been "Artsy-Fartsy" enough to get into photography, and (as Nicely as I can put it) I'm more of a Dog Person than a Cat Person.  Sure, there's probably lots of cash to be made there, but there's also probably cash to be made from Taking A Shot In The Back Of The Mouth, which I'm about as interested in doing as dealing with Crazy Cat Ladies.  Christ, my mother is turning into a Crazy Cat Lady, and my poor wife has to take her calls because I don't even want to deal with it anymore.

Or something.  Start talking about taking pics of some hott 18 year old taking it from a German shepard, though, and I'll start becoming "Artsy-Fartsy" pretty fucking fast....

:P

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day  :wub: