News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

War Thunder?

Started by Syt, January 18, 2013, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Um.  Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

Did... you make that?  Or are there more of you?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

katmai

Quote from: Razgovory on April 26, 2013, 09:22:20 PM
Did... you make that?  Or are there more of you?
One is too many.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

I really should get more experience for landing a plane with no working engine, the rudder shot off, and on fire.  Oh well, now Raz has to chose which tier 5 plane he wants.  I'm kinda eying that Havoc.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on April 26, 2013, 10:43:30 PM
I'm kinda eying that Havoc.

The Havoc can hurt stuff good.

Razgovory

I do love my bombers.  I noticed a lot of players are hesitant about going after an A20.  I've shot down several players without even seeing them.  It's like a little bunker with wings.

CountDeMoney

I shot down two Spitfires with my Swordfish.  Fuck you, Air Marshal Neil.

Razgovory

Had a hard time connecting today.  For some reason the game just doesn't want to "catch".

Octavian

So how are you guys playing this? Arcade or historical, stick or mouse, cockpit or outside view?

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Razgovory

Arcade with a mouse.  I might spring for a joystick next month.  I might even get into flight sims and really learn how to fly.  I do like the arcade action.  Reminds me of Crimson Skies, a great PC game back from 2000 or so.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 28, 2013, 05:10:40 PM
Arcade with a mouse.  I might spring for a joystick next month.  I might even get into flight sims and really learn how to fly.  I do like the arcade action.  Reminds me of Crimson Skies, a great PC game back from 2000 or so.

How do you effectively dogfight w/o a joystick?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory