News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

War Thunder?

Started by Syt, January 18, 2013, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

The P-39 is murder.  Doesn't turn that well though.  I killed 4 enemies, and I think one friendly who I was trying to save.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Fired this up a little prior to work. used just the mouse. No way in hell. I'll try the joystick tonite.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

If you try joystick in Arcade versus the mouse flyers, you're really going to have to tinker with your settings;  you'll be no match.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 04, 2013, 08:30:28 PM
If you try joystick in Arcade versus the mouse flyers, you're really going to have to tinker with your settings;  you'll be no match.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Have you played the realistic model?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Today I kept getting team killed by someone named "Derbear".  :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 04, 2013, 08:37:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 04, 2013, 08:30:28 PM

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Have you played the realistic model?

Not really, no.  Gotta try it with the joystick.

The economic and XP model really needs to be fixed, though.  It's rather annoying.

Lettow77

I've been only fighting realism lately. The anger generated by ramming is exponentially higher there.

(the skill pool is also higher- its a tough crowd.)

edit: I've basically stopped arcading, so this is arcade stats as they stand.

The zero stats are poisoned by the fact that most sorties were done while the zero was still horribly nerfed. The real takeaway is how inadequate the A6M2 is against the A6M3 variants, and also that the
Ki-61a has very little to offer.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Lettow77

One of the pleasures of historical battle is trying to land your ravaged plane after encounters with soviet subhumans.

Razgovory

I think the new update messed with the targeting.  I can't hit anything now.

CountDeMoney

The only thing I get hit with are messages from Lettuce.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lettow77

I dunno, a look at your player ID suggests you must get hit quite a lot indeed :3c

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I embraced my inner CDM and just started ramming people.

Razgovory

Looks like I wasn't the only one.  The server, following my lead decided to crash as well.