The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frunk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2013, 03:42:56 PM
You have any idea how difficult it is to balance a typewriter on your thighs while you're taking a dump?

It's pretty goddamned difficult, I'll say that.

Not to mention the flatbed scanner to take the screed from the typewriter to Languish.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2013, 12:37:45 PM
Madden and Michaels.
I'm sure he was good when he was younger, but there was so many games I wanted to just reach through the tv and beat that senile motherfucker to death. "There goes fast Willie Parker, do you know the best thing about being fast? It makes it harder for the other guy to catch you!" :bleeding:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Madden understood that the home audience didn't really care about breaking down the Xs and Os.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Pretty sure those Maddenisms were not meant to be serious comments, Tim.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2013, 09:46:50 PM
Yeah, Madden knew broadcasting.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Superbowl victory parade day.  I'm going to kick back and watch the parade on my jumbotron.  I wonder if Money and his family are going to be there.  I'll be on the lookout for immaculately-styled hair.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on February 05, 2013, 10:57:38 AM
Superbowl victory parade day.  I'm going to kick back and watch the parade on my jumbotron.  I wonder if Money and his family are going to be there.  I'll be on the lookout for immaculately-styled hair.

Nah, too much craziness down there.  Went to the last one.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2013, 09:46:50 PM

Don't be so sure.  There are probably plenty of people in the audience who need that sort of thing explained to them.

CountDeMoney

LaCroix

colin kaepernick  :wub:

i've loved him ever since i saw him run option plays last fall  :)