The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Kleves on February 03, 2013, 10:48:48 PM
Ray Lewis' Superbowl count is the same as his bodycount, now. Congrats, Seedy.

:lol:  WELL ITS ONE MORE THAN LAURA BUSH NOW AINT IT

:unsure:

derspiess

Didn't think that was a hold at first since it looked mutual, but on review I think the Niners got screwed.

Anyway, congrats to our resident Raventards and to me:  just watched a fellow Blue Hen hoist the Lombardi trophy  :cry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

My wife's favorite part of the Superbowl was Joe Flacco saying 'This is fucking great!' to  Yanda.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Berkut

Hell of a game.

Lewis was totally absent - definitely time for him to retire. Of course, when god is on your side, who can be against you?

Thought Boldin should have been MVP though. Clutch catch after clutch catch when Baltimore had to have a first down.

If SF had pulled it off, MVP would have had to go to whatever engineer fucked up the power.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on February 03, 2013, 11:22:53 PM
Hell of a game.

Lewis was totally absent - definitely time for him to retire. Of course, when god is on your side, who can be against you?

:lol:

QuoteThought Boldin should have been MVP though. Clutch catch after clutch catch when Baltimore had to have a first down.

:moon:

Anyway with a Super Bowl win *and* Super Bowl MVP under his belt I hope Flacco gets the HUUUUUGE contract he deserves  :shifty:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Got to hand it to Flacco he was not the QB I thought he was.

Also glad that Texas Ex Chykie Brown's um...'running into the kicker'...did not cost the Ravens the game.  How about Tucker eh?  So much for rookie nerves.

Also glad to see Crabtree screw it up at the end.  YES I AM PETTY.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on February 03, 2013, 11:35:06 PM
Also glad to see Crabtree screw it up at the end.  YES I AM PETTY.

I wonder if he dreamed that in his head.

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on February 03, 2013, 11:22:53 PM
Hell of a game.

Yeah, that's why they had Ellerbe spying on the read option instead of Ray, and even Ellerbe couldn't keep up with Kapernicus when he started going.  Ray was a non-factor tonight.

QuoteThought Boldin should have been MVP though. Clutch catch after clutch catch when Baltimore had to have a first down.

Most definitely a clutch performance, but there's something to say about Jacoby Jones setting a SB record as well.  First player to score an offensive TD and a special teams TD.

QuoteIf SF had pulled it off, MVP would have had to go to whatever engineer fucked up the power.

Kaper had a hell of a night.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on February 03, 2013, 11:39:13 PM
Anyone see flacco on nfl network?  Pretty funny

And what did he do afterwards?  Go straight to Biff Henderson from Letterman's show.

CountDeMoney

Well, San Francisco can take solace in the fact that the Niners are one of the youngest teams in the league.  They're not going anywhere.

After free agency hits, the Ravens will be dismantled faster than post-war Germany.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2013, 11:45:54 PM
Quote from: sbr on February 03, 2013, 11:39:13 PM
Anyone see flacco on nfl network?  Pretty funny

And what did he do afterwards?  Go straight to Biff Henderson from Letterman's show.

:D

How many shootings so far tonight?

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2013, 11:48:52 PM
Well, San Francisco can take solace in the fact that the Niners are one of the youngest teams in the league.  They're not going anywhere.

After free agency hits, the Ravens will be dismantled faster than post-war Germany.

The ravens were pretty young in 2000 weren't they?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on February 03, 2013, 11:50:21 PM
How many shootings so far tonight?

:P  None so far.

Actually, even with all the mobs hitting the streets after SB35, there was not a single arrest made downtown that night.

Setting police cars on fire after a win just isn't our thing.