The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Well, it's a rematch of last year.  But Cundiff isn't in purple anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on January 13, 2013, 06:54:10 PM
Well that whole sequence sucked.

The offense has to do something now. They look really deflated and need to get their shit together fast.

sbr

@richeisen: Ravens-Patriots would be 1st AFC Championship game rematch since the Browns & Broncos went "The Drive"/"The Fumble" in '86/'87.

Maybe the Ravens got both out of the way last year:  "The Drop/The Miss."

Kleves

I'm not going to enjoy this Patriots-49ers Superbowl.  :x
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

MadBurgerMaker

They should probably have schaub fall forward here, but for some reason they don't have him do that very much at all.

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

Instead of challenging or just running it, they throw a long pass on 4th and 1 and fuck it all up.  :rolleyes:  Kubiak getting all cute and shit.  Patriots going to go for it here.

E:  The Texans were the only ones surprised by that, apparently.

Valmy

What the hell happened?  I see Foster convert a 4th and 1 and come back into the room like a minute later and Brady is throwing a bomb for a TD.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on January 13, 2013, 07:09:48 PM
What the hell happened?  I see Foster convert a 4th and 1 and come back into the room like a minute later and Brady is throwing a bomb for a TD.

Stupid playcalling happened.

Admiral Yi

MadBurgerMaker

Neil

Poor Texans.  They just couldn't recover whatever it was that made them special at the beginning of the year. :(

The problem is that Foster isn't hitting homeruns in the running game, and without play-action Schaub can't attack down the field very effectively.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

4th and one!  All streaks coming up.

Oh hey they ran it and got it.  Imagine that.

MadBurgerMaker