The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

That's a helluva thing if it turns out to be a TD.

E:  Wow, nice catch for your first NFL TD.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Hernandez didn't get away with shoving a defender 10 yards downfield that time.  Progress!

Neil

Well, the least you could do is cripple Tom Brady for the good of the league, you know?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

ProFootballTalk is saying Gronkowski needs surgery on the forearm again.  Done for the rest of the playoffs.

MadBurgerMaker

Stop taking so long between plays, Texans.  Damn, guys.

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

Nice job and all, but that drive took 4:47 off the clock.

E: Pretty close on the onside, but no dice.

Neil

I think #35 ran right through the ball there on that onside kick.  Yikes.

MadBurgerMaker

Looked like it actually hit a couple Houston players and neither one could snag it.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Rather disappointing ending for the Texans, but they haven't been right for some reason late this season.  Injuries were a part of it, but they still had most of their horses.

Wonder how things would've turned out if they didn't lose home field advantage after Thanksgiving.

Phil Simms actually said something worthwhile, about "changing philosophies".  Maybe not on defense, but perhaps reimagine the offense?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 13, 2013, 06:58:42 PM
@richeisen: Ravens-Patriots would be 1st AFC Championship game rematch since the Browns & Broncos went "The Drive"/"The Fumble" in '86/'87.

Had to go there, didn't you?

MadBurgerMaker

You guys sure you don't want to huddle up?  You could burn a good solid 30 seconds if you did.  :huh: