The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteThe Philadelphia Eagles interviewed Brian Billick for their head coaching vacancy, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Billick, who coached the Baltimore Ravens for nine years and led the franchise to its only Super Bowl championship, interviewed with the Eagles this past Monday, according to sources.

Awesome.  :D

MadBurgerMaker

Okay maybe that was why they were "mad at Quin" last week, or whenever that was.

And Jackson's ankle got all bent up there too, so that's great.  <_<

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Let's here it for dusting off the old "forward progress" rule.   :lol:

MadBurgerMaker

Schaub actually moved pretty well there, but it didn't really matter all that much.  Shitty punt too, but at least Welker took a shot.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Damn I wish the Bengals could execute a screen like that. Or at all for that matter.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

:blink: Well he moved pretty well again, but forgot to take the ball with him.

Neil

Man, it's like I'm watching Schaub's career flash before my eyes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Yikes, Simms.  "Hostelle atmosphere."  It's the feminine version of a hostle atmosphere, I guess.

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Christ, Matt.  He was practically in your face lit up in neon.

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah that pick probably killed them.  PUT IN YAT.....wait don't do that.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."