The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

The Seahawks are dangerous when they get charged up...they just have trouble turning that on before it starts feeling like it might be too late.  :P

Neil

Any reference to the Rosencopter still makes me laugh.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 13, 2013, 03:30:51 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on January 13, 2013, 03:12:22 PM
I'm also pretty sure that there's a Timmy taint in Sports now.

You should have seen what he did to Sage Rosenfels. You would have been a believer years ago.  "OMG THE TEXANS ARE BEATING THE COLTS DOWN!" Two minutes later, the Rosencopter flies into the stadium.

E: Atlanta might be melting down though.

Man, I remember that.

Go Wilson!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh meh it looks like it was across before the fumble.  Lame.  They should give the TD to big dude who picked it up.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 13, 2013, 03:45:24 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 13, 2013, 03:30:51 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on January 13, 2013, 03:12:22 PM
I'm also pretty sure that there's a Timmy taint in Sports now.

You should have seen what he did to Sage Rosenfels. You would have been a believer years ago.  "OMG THE TEXANS ARE BEATING THE COLTS DOWN!" Two minutes later, the Rosencopter flies into the stadium.

E: Atlanta might be melting down though.

Man, I remember that.

Go Wilson!

http://rosencopter.ytmnd.com/

Neil

Wow.  Baltimore-Denver was the greatest game I can remember.  Green Bay-San Francisco was entertaining, even if it was a bit of a blowout in the second half.  And now this incredible comeback?  Divisional weekend rules.

HVC

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 13, 2013, 04:02:59 PM
Oh meh it looks like it was across before the fumble.  Lame.  They should give the TD to big dude who picked it up.
apparently there's a weird two minute mark fumble rule so if it wasa fumble then it wouldn't be a touchdown. Unless I misunderstood the commentary.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: HVC on January 13, 2013, 04:04:45 PM
apparently there's a weird two minute mark fumble rule so if it wasa fumble then it wouldn't be a touchdown. Unless I misunderstood the commentary.

Holy roller rule.  The big guy should still get it.  :mad:

HVC

FunkMonk

Never thought I'd hear the phrase "Seattle Seahawks: Team of Destiny"
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC