The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteYes, they had to invade his healthy knee for a patellar tendon graft.

Wow.  Didn't know that.

He'll have his first artificial knee before he's 35, because his career will be over long before that.

PDH

It isn't Shanahan, it is the Curse of Snyder.  Everything he touches turns to shit.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 13, 2013, 07:53:58 AM
Not looking good for Griffin. Looks like Shanahan's destroyed the first sign of hope in Washington in 20 years.

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/pft-concern-growing-over-rg3s-knee-injury
Shanahan?  Wasn't it Haloti Ngata who laid the hit?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I hope for his sake that Ryan's plan isn't to try and pick on Richard Sherman.  He's got a big mouth, but he's one of the best in football.

Seattle seems to be starting a bit slow.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Tonitrus

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

:pinch: brain fart

Gay Fox is going to owe me a billion quatloos.

derspiess

Snore. Atlanta is a better team than many gave them credit for.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Man, everything that can go wrong for the Seahawks has.  Unless they can break Ryan, this is going to be a long afternoon.

sbr

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on January 13, 2013, 02:37:57 PM
Snore. Atlanta is a better team than many gave them credit for.
Their lines are really dominating.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2013, 02:34:24 PM
:pinch: brain fart

Gay Fox is going to owe me a billion quatloos.

I sure am. I'm also pretty sure that there's a Timmy taint in Sports now.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 13, 2013, 03:12:22 PM
I'm also pretty sure that there's a Timmy taint in Sports now.

You should have seen what he did to Sage Rosenfels. You would have been a believer years ago.  "OMG THE TEXANS ARE BEATING THE COLTS DOWN!" Two minutes later, the Rosencopter flies into the stadium.

E: Atlanta might be melting down though.