The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

That Ravens at the Texans Championship Game is gonna be a barn burner.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

After last year the Ravens were all like 'ok we need a guy who can make big kicks when games are on the line'

And then they saw this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UFJ3XNg3Uc

:punk:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on January 12, 2013, 08:48:36 PM
Someone have seedy number? afraid he might have keeled over of heart attack or stroked out

No, I'm good.

I don't have a defibrillator; besides, the cat doesn't have opposable thumbs, and probably wouldn't get up off the chair anyway.

KRonn

Nice game Ravens! Grats Seedy. Hey, train your cat, in case another nail biter of a game like this happens again this season! 

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2013, 05:49:06 PM
Somebody needs to take the 15 yards to wipe the smirk off Eric Decker's face.
This is so much better.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Ray Lewis's career just won't die, unlike those two guys he helped murder.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Kleves

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 12, 2013, 09:21:21 PM
^_^

The Packers-49ers game is less enjoyable; I hate both these teams. I guess I will just root for injuries.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Sophie Scholl

:yawn:  Berkut did it better.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

So was it just me, or was this one of the best games of football ever played?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Kleves on January 12, 2013, 09:26:13 PM
^_^

I especially liked when he quoted Isiah 54:17 - "No weapon forged against you will prevail"

Too bad his victims weren't so blessed.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 12, 2013, 09:43:15 PM
Quote from: Kleves on January 12, 2013, 09:26:13 PM
^_^
I especially liked when he quoted Isiah 54:17 - "No weapon forged against you will prevail"

Too bad his victims weren't so blessed.
Are you trying to annoy me in this hour of victory?  Maybe you should die?

Valmy

Tim is trash talking for next week's game before his team has even advanced.