Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 12, 2013, 04:57:47 PM
That's a helluva brace Ray has there.

I read a couple weeks ago they were considering a strap brace similar to what Peter Boulware used years ago when he had shoulder problems, when he played with one arm and the other strapped down to his side, but Ray didn't like it and wanted this one.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

I am reminded why I couldn't stand Broncos fans when I lived in Denver. I actually didn't mind the team at all, but goddamn the fans were whiny.

E: thinking about it, they're about as whiny as Texans fans are pessimistic. Seems about right.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2013, 04:59:40 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 12, 2013, 04:57:47 PM
That's a helluva brace Ray has there.

I read a couple weeks ago they were considering a strap brace similar to what Peter Boulware used years ago when he had shoulder problems, when he played with one arm and the other strapped down to his side, but Ray didn't like it and wanted this one.

Oh yeah I remember that.

PDH

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 12, 2013, 05:04:56 PM
I am reminded why I couldn't stand Broncos fans when I lived in Denver. I actually didn't mind the team at all, but goddamn the fans were whiny.

I liked Denver fans a lot more when they had losing seasons.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I'd complain about the lack of pass rush on Manning, but it's Manning.  He's too fast for it anyway.
It's like what Jerry Glanville used to say about Dan Marino:  either you rush 7, or drop 7.  There's no in between.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: PDH on January 12, 2013, 05:08:39 PM

I was up there right at the end of Elway's career and the beginning/ end of Brian Griese's.  Ugh.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 12, 2013, 05:12:46 PM
of Brian Griese's.

Or, as my Dad once asked, "The guy from Miami?"

Not a regular football watcher.

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

Damn.  I just realized the place we're going to eat doesn't have any TVs in the dining area.  Or at all, I don't think.

CountDeMoney

Somebody needs to take the 15 yards to wipe the smirk off Eric Decker's face.

PDH

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 12, 2013, 05:12:46 PM
Quote from: PDH on January 12, 2013, 05:08:39 PM

I was up there right at the end of Elway's career and the beginning/ end of Brian Griese's.  Ugh.

I've been here off and on for 30 years.  The only good things were all the Superbowl losses.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM